Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hd sites

kyuuchi's Avatar <O.O> BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Strive for HDBits.org, once you seen the content in that site, you'd never want another HD site

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by kyuuchi View Post
    Strive for HDBits.org, once you seen the content in that site, you'd never want another HD site
    lol not true. i still use bit-hdtv and hd-bits.ro to tide my ratio on hdbits.org over. it's not too easy building ratio there if you download everything from there.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Yea hdbits can be tough on the ratio, but they have everything man.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Yea hdbits can be tough on the ratio, but they have everything man.
    exactly haha. so whatever from hdbits gets released on the other sites, i'll get those from those sites. all that remain native on hdbits can obviously only be gotten from there.

what i've been most impressed about so far is the speeds though. i'm not afraid of downloading torrents with 4 seeders. if you try downloading HD torrents on any of the other sites with so few seeders, u'll take weeks to complete, if it even completes.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Very true. hdbits have fast speeds and great servers.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    alfry1010's Avatar Be aware of the HD BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    http://www.hdsource.biz this is your answer....

This is a deutch tracker but half of the movie are in english and they upload the audio deutch beside

By the way BHD remind the best =)

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    thanks alfry, signed up, looks pretty good so far

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85
    For me, Hdbits > HD-Corea > SceneHD > HDbits.ro > HDsource.

HD-Corea is a Korean tracker with >50% users using 100Mbits connection. So for me, if there is any material uploaded both in HD-Corea and HDbits, I download from HD-Corea first (in most cases, I can download it with 7~9Mbit/s speed), then I join as seeder in HDbits - that way I can increase my ratio pretty easily...
    Last edited by amade; 03-05-2008 at 10:56 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by amade View Post

HD-Corea is a Korean tracker with >50% users using 100Mbits connection. So for me, if there is any material uploaded both in HD-Corea and HDbits, I download from HD-Corea first (in most cases, I can download it with 7~9Mbit/s speed), then I join as seeder in HDbits - that way I can increase my ratio pretty easily...
    what about content? does most of the content overlap with hdbits on hd-corea?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85
    Quote Originally Posted by athenaesword View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amade View Post

what about content? does most of the content overlap with hdbits on hd-corea?
    Well, around 1/3 overlaps with hdbits, I think (other HD-Corea users, plz confirm this). around 1/6 are those not related with Korea but hdbits doesn't have.

That means roungly 1/2 of the contents are Korean stuffs such as movies, dramas, etc...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast