Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hd sites

BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    this is probably asked somewhere, i tried searching it, to the point at hand, what are the best hd sites, preferably open signup atm, already have hdbits.ro and scenehd any others?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    punki_rach's Avatar El Chupanibre BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    yeah i'd like to know a few open sign up ones too. There is hdbits.org too isn't there, but that's closed sign up I think

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Had a new HD set coming and got an invite to hdbits.org...awesome site, but new HD set is on hold atm. Arrrgh!!
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    hdbits and bit-hdtv

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    like i said, open-signups is prefable

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    hd-bits.ro is open signup i believe. scenehd was open signup awhile back as well i'm not sure if it is now. you can check those out.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I think hdbits.ro is the best you're going to find for an open sign up site. And really, that site is very good. It's very comparable to hdbits.org(which a lot think that it blows in comparison).

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    I think hdbits.ro is the best you're going to find for an open sign up site. And really, that site is very good. It's very comparable to hdbits.org(which a lot think that it blows in comparison).

i'm sorry to burst your bubble but hd-bits.ro comes nowhere close to hdbits.org. but it is a good starting ground for hd content. imo it has better seeder retainability compared to bit-hdtv, but neither of them come close to hdbits.org's speeds.

i too started out at hd-bits.ro, and snatched dozens of torrents there (mostly frees), and when i got an invite to hdbits.org i had immediately a base to start building ratio. so that's a good way to start.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    the ones i use:
    hdbits.org
    bit-hdtv
    sceneHD
    x264
    hdbits.ro

but if u are looking for open signups, hdbits.ro and sceneHDis your best chance, though u already have them.
    hdbits.org and bithdtv are the 2 top one imo.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    the ones i use:
    hdbits.org
    bit-hdtv
    sceneHD
    x264
    hdbits.ro

but if u are looking for open signups, hdbits.ro and sceneHDis your best chance, though u already have them.
    hdbits.org and bithdtv are the 2 top one imo.
    That's pretty much it. Open sign-ups, hdbits.ro and scenehd are your best bet. Overall? Strive for Hdbits.org (Best tracker period for HD) and bit-hdtv (Close second, better site design).

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast