Thread: Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I-IV [2008]

mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    5 versions of this will be issued and ghosts vol 1 is now available. this is 36 instrumental tracks and nothing more. i like the music, but dammit i need some lyrics!

FREE DOWNLOAD
    Part of the the overall collection for free, but not all of the tracks. Includes 40 page PDF booklet, plus various images to represent yourself online.

$5 DOWNLOAD
    Same as the free download, but you get all 36 tracks. This is also what you can buy at Amazon.

$10 2XCD SET
    2 CD set with all of the music, a 16 page book, and the ability to get all of the goods in the $5 download for no extra money, so you can listen right away. The Cds come out on April 8th in North America and Europe, April 5th for Australia and Japan.

$75 LIMITED EDITION DELUXE PACKAGE
    2 CDs, 1 DVD of .WAV files for you to remix them as u please, and a DVD with slide show to listen and watch at the same time ... video wallpaper. Of course you can download right away with this one and you get a hardcover book with art from Phillip Graybill and Rob Sheridan.

$300 ULTRA-DELUXE LIMITED EDITION PACKAGE
    OK, you REALLY like Nine Inch Nails to get this one. Everything in the deluxe package, plus a 4XLP 180-gram vinyl set, a fabric slip cover, 2 giclee prints, and of corse, the immediate download.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

2. Music   -   #2
    Ph4wX's Avatar Mudkip BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Meh, I know, they tried being cool and giving it free on the internet, just like the RadioHead album, but meh, i think they didn't trust us enough and were too scared that they don't get any donations.

I personally don't like the idea of giving only one. It's just like any other sample, but a bit bigger. RadioHead totally trusted their fans, gave it all for free, and it ended up most popular album, and also the album who made the most money.

Like, I'd understand them selling the CD, since it costs them to make it, but the downloadable version of it.. 5$.. meh

Personally, Even though I'm really not into the Radiohead style, if i had paypal, i would have donated FOR SURE. But this, I'm not really attacted by it.

Still, better than nothing i guess, even though it's dumb putting only first on TPB, because rest will leak anyways. So they should have just gave it, and they would have probably had way more donations.

3. Music   -   #3
    guys ; support the bands, not labels!