Thread: I need some help

Jdsnut's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

Heart

I got a invite from a friend to Revolutiontt.net and I was a member there for a very awhile then things took a turn for the worst and my computer decided to die on me It was out for around a month and half.
    I then try to log in i suspected that it wouldn't work and yep it didn't.
    I haven't been able to find a decent site since if anyone good give me a Invite I would much appreciate it.
    I newly acquired a laptop so this will never happen again.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    nemrac's Avatar Getting my feet wet BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Why don't you try to recover your info through their 'Recover password' feature. it will send an email to your account with the details.

If you want an invite to another OK site, PM me an email address.

Nemrac

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    dude, this is the invite sction only.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    oprea82's Avatar DOC BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Sorry for your "loss" man but you had 6 weeks in which you could check your account at least ones from another location and that wouldn't have happened.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    I wasn't able get into contact until I had a ride from either or friend or a family member,and when I did get a ride something major came up. Finally about 3 weeks after I sent it in I was able to check my email and I got a email from them telling me that the previous day my account was removed.
    Its not like I'm a hit and runner.
    I just wasn't able to get a computer in the time I needed.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    rocky1234's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    You got a mail from Revtt..I blv they dont send mails for disabling accounts. If the account was disabled, u can get in their IRC and if u had a good ratio they might re-enable that.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky1234 View Post
    You got a mail from Revtt..I blv they dont send mails for disabling accounts. If the account was disabled u can get in their IRC and if u had a good ratio they might re-enable that.
    Well not me exactly my friend who gave me the invite said they sent him a email of sorts.
    Lets just say it wasn't a happy email.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Pudge's Avatar Needler Fan BT Rep: +2
    LOLz Jds, you're definitely not going to get invites this way, especially to RevTT. I think they just had open signups for a weekend about a month ago, should've done it then.

(I'm his friend)
    Last edited by Pudge; 03-05-2008 at 12:17 PM.
    Needlers ROK!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    RevTT don't send mails if acc's are disabled. I've invited a few friends in the past and 1 got disabled for inactivity as he was on hols. I got no mail saying he was disabled lol and basically that was his tough luck he got disabled.

Your tripping yourself up here mate and your chances of getting an invite are getting slimmer.

To be honest, if you had got an acc at RevTT and it got disabled, and someone else invites you, well thats putting their acc at risk for inviteing someone that was banned.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by fisherman View Post
    RevTT don't send mails if acc's are disabled. I've invited a few friends in the past and 1 got disabled for inactivity as he was on hols. I got no mail saying he was disabled lol and basically that was his tough luck he got disabled.

Your tripping yourself up here mate and your chances of getting an invite are getting slimmer.

To be honest, if you had got an acc at RevTT and it got disabled, and someone else invites you, well thats putting their acc at risk for inviteing someone that was banned.
    agreed to u mate , he trapped himself in a trouble , else if he would request invite to RevTT and strong chances were there that he had got the one...

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )