Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: thats way to far

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by fOrUmAs View Post
    So next time we can open thread here in Torrent section abouth

Abu Ghraib Prison

right?

i agree with people that this pics are not welcome here with that nazi f*cks

but still u could just reported that
    noooooo, but you can do it in the Lounge or the Drawing Room or any of the off-topic sections.

I think some people here need to grow the fuck up a bit.

If you find a sig or a post offensive, then REPORT IT and it will be dealt with.

Don't start a thread in the bittorrent section

Also don't raise a report unless you yourself are actually offended, because that really pisses me off.

I'm guessing this thread will be closed by a BT mod sometime soon, so enjoy it while you can.

Also, if anyone starts posting images with the deliberate intent of inciting flaming or to piss people off, expect action against you as well.

As I said, grow the fuck up

EDIT: The irony is "freedom of expression" wasn't exactly tolerated under Nazi regime, but I don't expect anyone here to understand that
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 03-04-2008 at 05:04 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Yinon's Avatar Pointless line BT Rep: +1
    I'm Jewish, and a picture of Hitler doesn't make mad at all. It makes me disgusted.
    But who am I to tell people what's right or wrong? After all, I'm just a greedy jew, right?
    If we censor that picture, we deny the freedom of speech. If we deny the freedom of speech, we'll regress back to times like the third Reich, and that will be really ironic.
    Last edited by Yinon; 03-04-2008 at 05:17 PM.
    -------
    A bitme.org invite is highly welcomed (:

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fOrUmAs View Post
    So next time we can open thread here in Torrent section abouth

Abu Ghraib Prison

right?

i agree with people that this pics are not welcome here with that nazi f*cks

but still u could just reported that
    noooooo, but you can do it in the Lounge or the Drawing Room or any of the off-topic sections.

I think some people here need to grow the fuck up a bit.

If you find a sig or a post offensive, then REPORT IT and it will be dealt with.
    hehe of course not,this was my point to that

and i absolutely agree with the rest of your post

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    dedro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    it is all tacky

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Don't know why the OP made a big song and dance of this. If U don't like it, report it and let the mods take it from there, simple.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    waaa waaa waaa mama mama someone posted an image of hitler , i am hurted ..

jew ppl are funny , go kill some innocent children on Gaza .
    holocaust what a fuckin joke ?
    you ppl should be ashamed of your selfs , in the last three days 130 innocent Palestinian children murdered by Israeli army . they are doing a holocaust daily ..
    go watch some fuckin news ..

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    People that find stuff here offensive have several options. One of the top of my head

Use firefox with adblock plus. Then just right-click image and choose block image. Then you never see it again.

Another one would be to put the user on ignore if he really offends you.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Yinon's Avatar Pointless line BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by samahzzzzzzz View Post
    waaa waaa waaa mama mama someone posted an image of hitler , i am hurted ..

jew ppl are funny , go kill some innocent children on Gaza .
    holocaust what a fuckin joke ?
    you ppl should be ashamed of your selfs , in the last three days 130 innocent Palestinian children murdered by Israeli army . they are doing a holocaust daily ..
    go watch some fuckin news ..
    You're not just a racist, you're also incredibly stupid. The holocaust is not something you can deny, unless one is incredibly stupid like you.
    About the israeli-arabic conflict: you have some facts wrong, unless armed terrorist are considered children.
    The all military operation in Gaza wouldn't have occurred in the first place if the Hamas didn't fire rockets on Israeli civilization. Hamas isn't activated by an extreme few, but by all the Gazian residents who elected Hamas to be their leader some time ago. If the Gazians want to stop this bloodshed, they must first stop firing Qassams.
    -------
    A bitme.org invite is highly welcomed (:

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    People that find stuff here offensive have several options. One of the top of my head

Use firefox with adblock plus. Then just right-click image and choose block image. Then you never see it again.

Another one would be to put the user on ignore if he really offends you.
    Advice that should be heeded.

There are other sections in this forum more suitable for this sort of topic.

/closed
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123