Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bcg

2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by adissan View Post
    Bkg has been opened for 2 days or 3 ..but was tough to create ann account because confirmation mail arrived so late

not true

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    the problem is at the moment we are trying to find ways of getting rid of members, not take any more members in, I do take some in but not many i have to be honest.

We want to get the members down a lot and then we will bring invites back (even though they still have not been coded yet lol).

We have got a few things we are discussing to sort the good from the bad which i will not go into here, but hopefully soon we will have invites again.
    why you want to get rid of members???
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Because there are far to many lightweights about and not members that we want.

lets put it this way we have 2415 KL users.

"IF" we go with this change

we will have over 15,000 KL users.

Now some of those may want to get out of trouble and try their best, others might just give up and never come back, none will be disabled (so far) but if they dont want to get out of it and just keep signing in, then they very well might get disabled in the future.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    kyuuchi's Avatar <O.O> BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I've been on bcg for more than a year now and in my opinion, it's always better to have quality members rather than quantity. When BCG had disabled invites, I think it was around 50,000 members that were removed in a couple of months. I can honestly say, the site was a lot better than before. Just from my own invite tree, most of my invitees who cared about the site had started to seed more and minimising hnr. With this new change, if users actually care for the site, then they'd start seeding those HnR torrents.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    yeah but banding members for nothing its not fair unlees they did something bad.
    I agree that those who HnR and inactive should be band and not just from bcg but from any tracker.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well we are not just going to pick names as random and bring down the ban hammer on them, we are not that cruel.

It will be for hit and run points, but like i memntioned, if they want to get out of KL by clearing them, great they can, thats not a problem, but if they dont even bother and just keep signing in, then maybe we will disable them as they are doing nothing for the tracker at all.

but we have not decided if we are going to this or not yet, so it may never happen

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    @stoi: Does this mean there's going to be a big demotion again?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    well only if you have Hit and Runs, if your history is clean you have nothing to worry about, if you have hit and runs, then clear them just incase.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    so....
    are we going to see any doors open soon???

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Well i very much doubt the doors will ever open again, they might but very small chance.

Invites definately, eventually.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast