Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: putting desired trackers in your sig....

kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    its like asking for change at a 7-11

....maybe if you clean my windshield

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I don't think there's anything wrong with saying what trackers you are looking for. I do think it is a little pathetic when people actually beg in their signature or say that getting into some tracker is their dream, etc., but I can't criticize.
    Last edited by DarkLured; 03-05-2008 at 08:45 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLured View Post
    I don't think there's anything wrong with saying what trackers you are looking for. I do think it is a little pathetic when people actually beg in their signature or say that getting into some tracker is their dream, etc., but I can't criticize.
    *throws a quarter in your bucket*

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    anything wrong with mine?

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLured View Post
    *throws a quarter in your bucket*
    My signature isn't begging; it's just a simple statement of the trackers I'm interested in and might want to join. You can keep your quarter kind sir.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well to me as staff of a tracker, im not going to go trawling through 100 posts of every member i think may make a good member, i also have not got a clue if you are a member or not.

so if i see someone with a BCG sig thingy lol and i see the same thing a few times and like the posts, then i may pm you with an invite.

its just a hell of a lot easier for me anyway.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    well to me as staff of a tracker, im not going to go trawling through 100 posts of every member i think may make a good member, i also have not got a clue if you are a member or not.

so if i see someone with a BCG sig thingy lol and i see the same thing a few times and like the posts, then i may pm you with an invite.

its just a hell of a lot easier for me anyway.
    so pm then...at least to answer the question i asked you

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I think someone having it in their signature would improve their chances of getting invited.

I know if I was impressed with a poster, and I saw in their signature that they were interested in a tracker that I have invites to, I'd definitely shoot them a PM and further examine the situation. If they didn't have it in their signature, it probably wouldn't happen.

As far as the quarter goes... I'll take it.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I don't see a problem with it.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I don't see anything wrong with it either. You never know if that right person might see it and offer you an invite.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast