Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lunchtime racism

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    When people are talking about getting sacked and that, what for exactly?

As far as I know lunchtime racism isn't illegal.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    No, I didn't think to discuss it with them. It was a fucking rant, not a conversation. I'm not attempting to have a rational calm conversation with someone who is pretty much shouting.
    And I didn't complain to my boss, someone else brought it up. Get your facts straight.
    I would go to the proper people, let them know and handle it. It's not worth a confrontation. I think it's utterly disgusting but let the proper people handle this issue. If it is another person who these rants were directed at, then let them know to go to the proper people within the company. I hate racism, but unfortunately it is very prevalent everywhere. Ignore penis (He spews nothing but useless banter, same goes for manker).

Yes I know you'll both reply with some witty shitty posts(Real big of both of you).

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I'm with Squeamous (or Penis, as bemonikered by our new chum grimms).
    You just don't ever stop, do you? When will you croak, you annoying tick.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

4. Lounge   -   #34
    You should be flattered that you've made an impression, and are not just another faceless lolboy

5. Lounge   -   #35
    I don't care about making an impression, Especially by ignorant people like (Squeamous and manker). Lol all you want. I'm not here to flatter anyone (Especially in the lounge).
    Last edited by grimms; 03-06-2008 at 04:44 PM.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    i think racism is something which is a normal human behaviour for any person with average moral standards, if no harm is done then something like that should be ignored, people just talk all sorts of things during lunch time, there is no reason to prove your ideals in these useless conversations ,if its on the internet and over the phone it wouldnt matter saying what ever you please and get away with it, but in real its always better to go with the flow and knowing where to stop....most people as they grow older become attached to the land they live in, their religion, their language, their race....and being racist is trying to protect their kind in an immoral way.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

7. Lounge   -   #37
    ^ racist

That's a fucking ridiculous attitude by the way, burying your head in the sand. ("going with the flow" as you put it)

Any form of prejudice is unacceptable and it's about time decent people stood up and said so.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    I don't care about making an impression, Especially by ignorant people like (Squeamous and manker). Lol all you want.
    I'm doing it loads in an at not with capacity, FYI.
    Please to be continuing.

Also, why do you believe me to be ignorant and could you also specify what you believe me to be ignorant of.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    I can only judge you by what you post, with words(Obviously I don't know you, int he real world to judge otherwise). Maybe your just some typical uber geek in "real life" threatened by your own shallow existence. Or too old to get out anymore in the real world(Don't know your age). Nor do I care to. But all your stupid, witty comments are annoying and unneeded. Especially that trans gender bullshit you was spewing the other day. But I know you will continue on and on, until no end, to impress your other two friends in this section of the forum.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

10. Lounge   -   #40
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    I can only judge you by what you post, with words(Obviously I don't know you, int he real world to judge otherwise). Maybe your just some typical uber geek in "real life" threatened by your own shallow existence. Or too old to get out anymore in the real world(Don't know your age). Nor do I care to. But all your stupid, witty comments are annoying and unneeded. Especially that trans gender bullshit you was spewing the other day. But I know you will continue on and on, until no end, to impress your other two friends in this section of the forum.
    Fascinating. Completely unrelated to what I asked, but that insight to your thoughts captivated me.

To explain the trans-gender thing. You posted that I had reverted you back to being a girl. This indicated to your readers that at some point you'd changed genders. Hence the trans-gender bs.
    See.

So, why do you believe me to be ignorant and what, precisely, do you believe me to be ignorant of.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast