Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Lunchtime racism

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Now go away.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Manker your an ass. I never started any shit with you, until you and your fanboys started to post the usual bullshit(Witty little comments). Seems like every time someone new posts in here(Lounge Section). You and sqeamous feel obligated to start shit with them. I can see if a particular member puts themselve in that position, but it's another when you start picking on them for no reason. I didn't come in here to bicker and go back and forth with you, but now I have obviously, due to you and that other ass. That comment you made about me being a typical transgender DJ was ignorant. It would be entirely different, if me and you were friends on here going back and forth. But this is not the case. I didn't ask for your opinion, regarding my recording career or any of that other bullshit you continue to post. But knowing you, this will continue on and on. 34,000 posts of pure bullshit.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. Lounge   -   #43
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Ahh, so not ignorant. You feel I disrespected you - and on the internets of all places

It's actually very unusual for me to pick on someone that's new. You won't be able to find another instance. I picked on you 'cos I thought you were talking shite and your username was 'grimms'. How appropriate, I thought. You then proved to be relentless with the oddly contrived insults.

It continued because ... well, I felt like continuing it. You're funny in a dog with two legs kind of way.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Where is Snee's "There is someone wrong" pic?
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Your like a shit talking parasite. That will never go away or stop I see. I'm not here to be funny, your dog with two legs or anything else for the matter.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    No, I didn't think to discuss it with them. It was a fucking rant, not a conversation. I'm not attempting to have a rational calm conversation with someone who is pretty much shouting.
    And I didn't complain to my boss, someone else brought it up. Get your facts straight.
    I would go to the proper people, let them know and handle it. It's not worth a confrontation. I think it's utterly disgusting but let the proper people handle this issue. If it is another person who these rants were directed at, then let them know to go to the proper people within the company.
    Exactly, minus the personal abuse obviously.
    You do not need to see my I.D.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I'm with Squeamous (or Penis, as bemonikered by our new chum grimms).
    I think it has rather a nice ring to it .

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Your like a shit talking parasite. That will never go away or stop I see.
    That gives me an idea for a film script!

9. Lounge   -   #49
    That gives me an idea for a film script!
    Please don't. It will probably be the typical Hollywood flop.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345