Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: leaseweb setup time

He-Duck
    OK, no change this morning, either, but reading the replies here have helped. Got a little bit more to wait, I guess. Thanks all.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Took 2-3 days in my case.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Neo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    It took mine almost 24 hours. Within the period they say it takes so don't worry.

Also, and about the billing cycle, you'll have immediate access and then, until the last 5 business days of March, you'll have to pay March ( from the day you bough it ) and also April. You always pay in advance to the exception of the first month where there might be some adjustments to be made as in your case.

So get prepaired for a nice load of money going out in the last days of March... lol

Btw, good choice!

Cheers.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Make a lawsuit. Maybe torture and psychological damage be admitted by court.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    He-Duck
    It's up! It's up! It's up!
    WOO-HOO!!!

(ok, so i was spazzing a little bit earlier...)

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    dude it took mine last year over 4 days, its worth the wait.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I'll be getting a lw seedbox soon. Very useful thread. Thanks for all the info.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    VIZFX's Avatar Looking at You! BT Rep: +2
    All good things come to those who wait, sometimes. Congrats on your new box.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I havn't tried leaseweb yet. Can U let us know what the speeds are like mate. I can hit upto 11mbs up and down with my Vectoral box and I'm happy But maybe I'll check out leaseweb some day.
    Also can you let me know what the FTP is like too as I need good FTP speeds for big files to my HD. I can hit between 300-355kbs with Vectoral.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Neo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by fisherman View Post
    I havn't tried leaseweb yet. Can U let us know what the speeds are like mate. I can hit upto 11mbs up and down with my Vectoral box and I'm happy But maybe I'll check out leaseweb some day.
    Also can you let me know what the FTP is like too as I need good FTP speeds for big files to my HD. I can hit between 300-355kbs with Vectoral.
    Basically, speed is IMO their strongest point. I usually have to cap my download cause of the "Disk overload" issue ( That is related with little RAM and perhaps a lousy HD from what I've read so far )but as to upload I've once hit 12.3 MB/s.

I send data home at 400-420 KB/s.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast