Thread: New Virusware

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Ok there this company that has you download a game that they created. Well you dont get a game you get lots of spyware. When you run Ad-Aware/Spy-bot search and destroy it gets rid of the spyware. Thats not the end of it what you install on your computer isnt spyware it destributes spryware like a virus. Hice VirusWare, The companys is NetShagg. It took for ever to get off my comp. Dumbass's i hope other company's dont bum off of this.

Edit: If you have Norton Security. When you log online you'll get several pop ups, saying do you want "program" to acsess the internet. You'll get program/spyware like Installupdate, purity scan, and unsupdats trying to call home. It got hella annoying too.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Well..
    Make Money
    Playing
    Games!
    That should've been a give away.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    LOL they pay .15 cents for every sucker you get to dl the game (see website)
    The guys realy need to be "corrected" with a dos or somthing.

I love the hip hop trappings, I bet its a bunch of scummy fat guido types with cigars who listen to Las vegas show tunes.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by REALITY@1 August 2003 - 09:33
    Well..
    Make Money
    Playing
    Games!
    That should've been a give away.
    I think REALITY sums up my opinion on this matter best.

(I would not trust them after reading that).

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I hate them i found more of there dam spyware "uptodate.exe" witch eats you ram like a bactiria. I think all of it's off, I hope

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by Shad0w Hacker@4 August 2003 - 08:10
    I hate them i found more of there dam spyware "uptodate.exe" witch eats you ram like a bactiria. I think all of it's off, I hope
    Ad-aware is by far the best spyware remover program that I have ever used. It has always had one of the highest cnet.com user ratings (various versions) as well.

Here is the free download link (just in case you havent tried it): http://download.com.com/3000-2144-10214379...tml?tag=lst-0-8

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    EDIT:Its untraceable, Ad-aware and Spybot search & destroy cant find it. Becuase its not exactly spyware it is a Applacation that acts like spyware. It loads the program in the background (so theres no GUI to it), then reports to there company just like spyware dose.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by Shad0w Hacker@4 August 2003 - 09:22
    Its untracable, Ad-aware and Spybot search & destroy cant find it. Becuase its not exactly spyware it and APP that acts like spyware.
    damm bro....

Please feel free to post more specifics.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    I edited my post above.