Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Winxp Start Button

vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    k, i have XP and i have my start bar set as double thick, so its the height of 2 start buttons. i use this because i like the quick launch toolbar on it, with about 14 programs which fit nicely:

my question is: can i somehow use the space below the "Start" button, cos its wasted now?
    <insert signature here>

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    No, you cant...But if you dont like how that looks, you can make a bar just for shortcuts. Just make a folder with all the shortcuts you want. Then right click on the taskbar and create a new toolbar from the folder you made. Then just drag the new toolbar to whatever part of the screen you want. You can then make it always on top and autohide.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by Xilo@3 August 2003 - 18:12
    No, you cant...But if you dont like how that looks, you can make a bar just for shortcuts. Just make a folder with all the shortcuts you want. Then right click on the taskbar and create a new toolbar from the folder you made. Then just drag the new toolbar to whatever part of the screen you want. You can then make it always on top and autohide.
    You can drag the quicklaunch to anywhere you want on the screen.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    I tried that and it doesn&#39;t let you drag the quicklaunch. Not on XP anyways.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Xilo@3 August 2003 - 18:33
    I tried that and it doesn&#39;t let you drag the quicklaunch.
    You have to unlock your unlock your taskbar, then drag the line next your quicklaunch icons, it can be quite tricky sometimes just keep trying.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    I&#39;m not stupid. I know how to drag a fucking toolbar dumbass. I don&#39;t even care since I don&#39;t have a million quicklaunch shortcuts that i need to resize the taskbar.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Xilo@3 August 2003 - 18:41
    I know how to drag a fucking toolbar dumbass.
    You obviously don&#39;t dumbass.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Ok, whatever. My mistake.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by Xilo@3 August 2003 - 18:44
    Do you even own XP? You can&#39;t drag the quicklaunch toolbar and the programs toolbar off the damn taskbar.
    Yes I have XP and my quicklaunch has been dragged to the right-hand side of the screen.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    My damn mouse has been fucking up lately. It&#39;s pissing me off. -_-

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast