Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: p2p is for is the kiddie cup for leechers ;)

Torrents >

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster
    me > you

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    How do you think files appears on the newsgroup??

did you ever uploaded something on a newsgroup? Or do you just buy warez and nothing more?

Do you also buy the "cheap M$ oem" things that are advertised via spam emails just because the files can be downloaded in a fast way?

Paying can give you everything... even scene axx... and that is completely different from newsbinz

With a reasonable amount of money I'm sure you can also have the RIAA ceo to pirate a cdrom e give you a copy by hand.
    JUST PAY FOR THAT DAMN WAREZ THAT OTHER PPL ARE DISTRIBUTING FOR FREE AND DOWNLOADING FOR FREE..

very smart XD
    Last edited by yayyyyyy; 03-06-2008 at 10:30 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

did you ever uploaded something on a newsgroup? Or do you just buy warez and nothing more?

Do you also buy the "cheap M$ oem" things that are advertised via spam emails just because the files can be downloaded in a fast way?

Paying can give you everything... even scene axx... and that is completely different from newsbinz

With a reasonable amount of money I'm sure you can also have the RIAA ceo to pirate a cdrom e give you a copy by hand.
    JUST PAY FOR THAT DAMN WAREZ THAT OTHER PPL ARE DISTRIBUTING FOR FREE AND DOWNLOADING FOR FREE..

very smart XD
    You are forgetting a small detail. Great FTPs with kick ass access are not for everyone. Top torrent sites with great access are not for everyone as well. Everything comes from the Scene but not everyone has access to hot releases as they are release.

In fact most people I know use public torrent trackers and are not aware of how much better private trackers are. There are people that can spend a whole day trying to download a movie because the speeds suck.

So wh pay for warez that is free for download? Pehaps for faster access and for faster download speeds. So that you don't spend half the time looking for stuff and half the time downloading?

The one thing about Newsgroups is that retention is amazing compared to torrents sites where things tend to die much quicker and the speeds are also better. You don't have to spend much time looking for stuff. News reader clients like Newsleecher have a built in search engine that searches newsgroups.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post

very smart XD
    You are forgetting a small detail. Great FTPs with kick ass access are not for everyone. Top torrent sites with great access are not for everyone as well. Everything comes from the Scene but not everyone has access to hot releases as they are release.

In fact most people I know use public torrent trackers and are not aware of how much better private trackers are. There are people that can spend a whole day trying to download a movie because the speeds suck.

So wh pay for warez that is free for download? Pehaps for faster access and for faster download speeds. So that you don't spend half the time looking for stuff and half the time downloading?

The one thing about Newsgroups is that retention is amazing compared to torrents sites where things tend to die much quicker and the speeds are also better. You don't have to spend much time looking for stuff. News reader clients like Newsleecher have a built in search engine that searches newsgroups.
    I'm sure people use torrents so they don't have to pay for warez. Why pay for something that you can get for free? I'm sure you can get downloads just as fast on private torrents than newsgroups. I've downloaded from both and maxed my speed on both.
    o hai

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I'm sure people use torrents so they don't have to pay for warez. Why pay for something that you can get for free? I'm sure you can get downloads just as fast on private torrents than newsgroups. I've downloaded from both and maxed my speed on both.
    While some of that is true I do preffer to download from Newgroups and use torrents only when I can't find what I want in usenet simply because with newsgroups I max out my connection every single time on every file and torrents depend on how many seeds there are. Plus the fact that usenet has way more content. Plus is not expensive for what I get. Much cheaper than what people pay for seedboxes so they can keep a ratio.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17

very smart XD

Not always true; I dl torrents that are more than 1yr old from some low level private trackers regularly.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    I dont thing i get it
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelabel View Post
    I dont thing i get it
    Then I guess you are truly lost!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    While some of that is true I do preffer to download from Newgroups and use torrents only when I can't find what I want in usenet simply because with newsgroups I max out my connection every single time on every file and torrents depend on how many seeds there are. Plus the fact that usenet has way more content. Plus is not expensive for what I get. Much cheaper than what people pay for seedboxes so they can keep a ratio.
    If I wanted to I could use usenet for free as my ISP offers a free newsgroup to me. And yes, maxing out your speed every time is awesome, but I like torrents because I get to give back instead of take, take, take.
    o hai

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast