Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: p2p is for is the kiddie cup for leechers ;)

phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by jussst View Post
    Your uploader-------><-----you (p2p noobs)'

Me--------><--------my newsgroup (OWNED)

lmao.
    Newsgroups = Pay to leech..........

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    singing_sol's Avatar ftn lover!!! BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    Oh man this could be WW3. Torrents do not rip newsgroups. Have you even tried usenet?

and what is point to this thread anyway?
    To start a war
    rofl and yeh war and what rrrrrrrrrrrrrrofl

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    necromantic's Avatar ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Oh this thread is just getting good

A little more gas on the fire: I don't have to unrar my movie/music downloads with torrentz

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Quote Originally Posted by necromantic View Post
    I don't have to unrar my movie downloads with torrentz

same here i don't have to unrar, just use Rar Player to play dem movies

Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Don't you have to pay for newsgroups? I've never used them so I really don't know. In any case torrents aren't a dying breed. Take one down and 2 come back even stronger.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Living Dead BT Rep: +2
    Paying for warez is dumbest thing EVER! If you are going to pay - pay the people who deserve it - producers/artists/developers etc... Torrent - free2leech ;]

Torrent pwns and anal rapes newsgroups!

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Indeed... itīs a pity that stupidity is not a crime.
    What would I do then?
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Newsgroups = Pay to leech..........
    And it took you how long to figure that one out?

You get what you pay for that's why Usenet is better. No waiting times, faster downloads, more content, more security. Otherwise stick to torrents.

Paying for warez is dumbest thing EVER! If you are going to pay - pay the people who deserve it - producers/artists/developers etc... Torrent - free2leech ;]

See my reply above and maybe tell that to those that have to pay for seedbosex to keep using torrents.

A little more gas on the fire: I don't have to unrar my movie/music downloads with torrentz
    Me neither my news reader client does it for me.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Living Dead BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post

See my reply above and maybe tell that to those that have to pay for seedbosex to keep using torrents.
    Well, I don't... Seedbox is an additional option anyway, nobody force them to use seedbox. And even if, I would feel better to pay for seedbox, than give my cash to people selling warez.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Well, I don't... Seedbox is an additional option anyway, nobody force them to use seedbox. And even if, I would feel better to pay for seedbox, than give my cash to people selling warez.
    Well is abvious that you don't know what usenet is. First of all you can get Usenet access through your ISP. Some ISPs actually outsource Giganews which is the best premium usenet service there is, some outsource usenetserver.

Now you don't pay for access to download pirated files hahahaha. You pay for access to newsgroups and just so you know. Uploading pirated content is supposed to be illegal, just like it's illegal to upload pirated software on rapidhshare and FTP sites. But people will do it no matter what. The bottom line is that you don't pay for the files. You pay for Newsgroups access and the stuff just happens to be there

You seriously need to research what Usenet is and how it works. See I don't think there should be a need to pay for seedboxes in the torrent community because of how it works. Most sites don't requiere one but the ones that are the fastest do because you can't keep up with the download/upload speed and usually you have to end up getting files you don't need to seed back what you downloaded.

At least sites like Blackats Games have an awesome seed bonus system that will fix your ratio automatically even if no one downloads from you. All trackers should have that.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast