Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Aom Hacked?

BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Wow that's scary

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    hmmm... i got 28 pm's :

HHAHAHAH THIS SITE WAS HACKED BY AOMKILLER.NET STOP DDOSING US YOU FAGGOTS OR WE ALL YOUR TORRENTS WE CAN ALWAYS GET BACK IN AND EVEN SALAD CANT HELP YOU HAHAHAHA
    one of the pm's :

Hi guys,

we have been hacked and all your userdata is on edonkey including your passwords and email addresses.

The magic tricks, seduction and business website http://salad.tl will help us secure the site so it does not happen again!

Sorry!
    ok the site is back in control now aomkiller hacked us and we will take revenge on them til they are dead these losers. its my fault cos salad yesterday pointed out to me i should change my password but i did not care about the user and site security so i didnt do it.it wont happen again i hope you guys can forgive me that cos of me all your private data leaked to p2p and google...i feel so tired
    not sure what todo
    Last edited by SaRkAsM; 03-07-2008 at 02:08 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Adama's Avatar Xtreme User BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I think they deserve it.
    too many false open sign up

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster
    any AOM sucks anyway. crap staff, crap tracker - 100% crap.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    To anyone thinking this was a milicous hack, READ THE EMAIL.
    Its a notification offering the admins of the site the opportunity to fix the holes, they aren't giving out the DB or anything...
    These people stole the database I guess that is not considered malicious in your eyes, but it could be used for a bunch of other things like for example spam.

If these hackers really cared they would of found the hole and reported it with out having to steal the database and emails.

I feel sorry for the site but this has happened to so many sites in the past few months that I hope site coders start to really look at there site security before anything else.
    The act itself was both illegal and malicous, but they aren't trying to extort anything, and they aren't releasing the data. They are simply trying to drum up buisness for their 'group/company/whatever', hoping aom would hire them to fix the 'flaws' they found. Its mis-guided, but in their eyes, they were just trying to help. It was a selfish move on their part though to go through with the hack.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Yea it was. Kids I tell you. All these stupid E-Penis tracker wars. For what?

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    well it seems this was going to happend sooner or later

probably the reasone for that is *fake open signups twice* and some guy(s) probably have been pissed by that lol
    Lol I guess they deserve it. Trying to keek a magic tracker *cough* rare. Well I guess it should be rare. Who the heck really needs a magic tracker?

+1000

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    Lol I guess they deserve it. Trying to keek a magic tracker *cough* rare. Well I guess it should be rare. Who the heck really needs a magic tracker?
    obviously you do. You keep ranting about it. Just except the fact that you don't fit the requirements. Move on in life. Theres more to it then Bittorent.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by warid View Post
    I think they deserve it.
    too many false open sign up
    Nice logic.
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Hi all,

News travels fast.... unfortunately. I think this is just the sad result of being successful. Nobody wants their site to be hacked. We have 4 experienced securitie guys on board but if its possible to hack the governement, it sure is possible to hack our site.

We should be thankful to those ****** from SALAD. It enables us to improve our security even more. I wish I could eat them raw... !

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast