Thread: Comcast/ Connection Problem

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Ok so I have been having a problem for past, I would say 3 months now. Before my internet would not work between the hours of 2pm to 4pm. Comcast couldn't explain it, and every time they came out it would work.

Then a couple weeks ago the problem got worse. Now the internet goes out between the hours of 1pm 5:30ishpm. And again they come out and it works

What the hell am I gonna do? They can't help me enless they see the problem and they don't see it.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Screenshots?
    Just "Print screen" all your 404's.
    If possible, make sure you have a clock visible on the screen.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    I had a similar problem, but when I was on the phone they were able to trace my connection to see when it cuts on/off. It took like a month of troubleshooting 'cause they replaced the cable-modem, adjusted the booster (or something like that), etc.

After all these fixes my connection would still connect/disconnect randomly and one tech guy came out and understood my frustration...he went down to the powerbox by the road and realized there was like a bad relay (or somethin' technical there ). They ended up sending a bucket truck to fix it on the power pole...old/bad hardware, I guess.

Anyways, just keep on it.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Horrible

I hate calling them, they are so dumb