Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Humble Plea to FTN

whip22's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Dear Brandon:

These past couples of days, I have made many friends on FST, most of which have this tracker that I am looking for. Through talking to them, they have told me that FTN has closed for invites, which made me very disappointed.

I have been torrenting for 5 years now (3 and a half years on public trackers). I know that compared to some, this may be a very short time, but this is 1/3 of my life so far! I love torrenting and I am sure that many others here do too. Great speeds; good content; always gets my adrenaline flowing when I’m about to finish a download.

When I moved onto private trackers, I found out about ratios and community on each tracker. The first tracker I had joined was demonoid, but short lived in Canada. However, I really miss demonoid, because I never had to wry about meeting the requirements of 1.0 ratio. I soon moved onto Bitsoup and about a week in, I received my first warning saying my ratio was too low. I was scared and I panicked. I was uploading day and nite hoping to get over that warning. Luckily, a day before, I had succeeded. Of course after Bitsoup, I had gone through several trackers and I had soon figured that uploading quickly was a problem. I needed a site that had a good ratio system like FTN which allowed dling and only counted uploading. I had joined GFTracker, but little content was on there, but it was still a good tracker and I still recommend it.

I soon realized that my utorrent was not uploading like it was suppose to. I did speedtests, called my ISP, and even tried switching bt clients. To tell fst the truth, it was not until my previous thread that I had fixed my utorrent. Now that I had fixed my utorrent I could upload at my max, which is still not so fast, so humbly, I urge u Brandon, FTN is place I want to be, with good community. The difference between FTN and all other trackers? Well, in my opinion, it is because FTN has awesome ratio system and still has GREAT download speeds, not to once again mention to friendly community as I have met some people already!

Brandon, I plea my request to you through this is a humble and honest request. FTN is my final destination. My greatest hope to be considered, and my greatest honour, would be to be invited to FTN.

Yours sincerely,
    Tigerchan

I am sorry if my English isn’t top class..i am part Chinese-Korean =)

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    If Brandon to see this, hopefully he picks me too lol
    I've lots of friends can invite me in FTN I guess, but didn't try yet and of course gonna w8 until they open invites
    Good luck man

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by (I) View Post
    I've lots of friends can invite me in FTN I guess, but didn't try yet and of course gonna w8 until they open invites
    Good luck man
    Lol thread hijacker!!!! J/K

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Good luck man
    hopefully Brandon doesnt see this because it makes absolutley no sense.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I don't usually do the good luck thing or comment on others requests , but this is a well thought out request so I do wish you good luck and I have notified Brandon of this thread

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    gabdar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    chinese-korean? koreans and chinese ppl hate each other mang

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post
    Good luck man
    Lol thread hijacker!!!! J/K
    LOL u were the 1st lucky Jon

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    memike's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    hope you get it it is a great tracker

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    BANNED
    brandon is a nice guy, all these ftn requests with long ass posts...how many actually mean all the stuff they say?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    maybe now u stop harassing me to invite you to SCT, using your own words that "SCT is your final destination" too...
    tbh you just want it cuz it's a top site level and looks cool on the IE favourites.
    since u arrived here, u got TL, revTT in one month or so, and still you are not happy with it and want SCT and FTN at all costs.

I'm sorry but i can't vouch for you to get to FTN, but good luck for you with brandon, if someone around here is nice, he is one of them.

PS: i always like to read these nice "love letter" threads, e-dick sucking etc etc... there should be an archive for this!
    Last edited by Cabalo; 03-08-2008 at 07:30 AM.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast