Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uk P2p Users May Face Legal Action!

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I keep hearing different storys about this crap and I don't knwo waht to believe

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    chalkmongoose
    There shouldn't be a compromise. It can't happen. The concept behind peer to peer file-sharing is to eliminate the payments behind copyrighted materials.
    The concept behind organizations such as the RIAA is to protect the grotesque amount of money it makes behind copyrighted materials.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    yes but what im getting at is that not all artists have declared a war on p2p it is a minority of artists who believe that p2p is harming there sales.

there are a lot of artists who have publically admitted that they think they have probably benefited from p2p programs.....reached an audience that they wouldnt necessarily of targeted before!!!

u probably already heard that napster is coming back as a pay per play service. this could be included in a program where there are free files also, dont forget if this is utilizrd correctlyt it could be a winner for everyone!!

no overheads like reatilers and cd manufactureres hace to pay out because its all done remotely over the net, the potential to save record companies a lot of money!!!

ultimately in 10 years time do u think there are gonna be so many record shops on the high streets i think not!!!!

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    anyone heard of that git robie willams, well he is for p2p.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by Wizzandabe@5 August 2003 - 16:45
    anyone heard of that git robie willams, well he is for p2p.
    IMO thats the only good thing to say about knobbie williams.

Most of the good things in life are illegal,so just add this to the list.

Worry??Not me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12