Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Giveaway...BitmeTV :)

The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by memnom View Post
    Why? u mean "why" would anyone want that bitmeTV? man , its like the mecca for TV freaks, an am i one? it is tough no denying it. but then where the fun if everything is demonoid. i never cheated anyone or any account, never traded, of course pleaded a lot . have a few good friends here to vouch for me.

honestly, i love that place the most illusive of all isnt it? Damn i would be in seventh heaven if u can give it to me. oh got a lil seedbox so putting up wont be a problem.

i just want to get in and wanna feel how it really feels to be elite, the taste of it the smell of it. u can research all u want m8, u'll find all good about me. really after all these time spent in this forum i think i deserve bitmetv. and ofcourse i'll continue to help and improvise for sure. swear.

its much like why not i should have it, i always helped (not just here) been hones (god its tough to be) and traded nothing ( a bit of my self esteem perhaps) so what more should i have, ofcourse i can give u my profile links a pu at KG, tti, RevTT, what cd, bitme.

i think i deserve it as much as any one here , if not more. an im very confident that i wont let u down. do let me know. thanks.
    I doubt my opinion matters, but it sounds like you're just in it for the level.

To everyone: I know I'm gonna get a ton of "this isn't your giveaway" comments for this, but:

Jonny and I are friends so I guess I could point this out. I've seen 2 members out of three pages give real reasons worth looking at. One of them is the one I quoted, and the other one is the one that ilovednb wrote which Jonny didn't seem to find too convincing, if at all.

So to everyone making a post from now on: Don't freak when you see BitMeTV giveaway and go "WTF BMTV INVITE PLZZZ RATIO PROOF OF LVL 10000+ TRACKER HERE PLZZZ" Because I can almost certainly say that Jonny won't pick you if you do that. And for the love of torrents, please READ the OP

Sorry for myself ranting up your thread Jonny. I'll leave it alone now (maybe )
    I think we are only here to help him so i can't see where is the problem

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    OK..i want it

can i have it ?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Why? u mean "why" would anyone want that bitmeTV? man , its like the mecca for TV freaks, an am i one? it is tough no denying it. but then where the fun if everything is demonoid. i never cheated anyone or any account, never traded, of course pleaded a lot . have a few good friends here to vouch for me.

honestly, i love that place the most illusive of all isnt it? Damn i would be in seventh heaven if u can give it to me. oh got a lil seedbox so putting up wont be a problem.

i just want to get in and wanna feel how it really feels to be elite, the taste of it the smell of it. u can research all u want m8, u'll find all good about me. really after all these time spent in this forum i think i deserve bitmetv. and ofcourse i'll continue to help and improvise for sure. swear.

its much like why not i should have it, i always helped (not just here) been hones (god its tough to be) and traded nothing ( a bit of my self esteem perhaps) so what more should i have, ofcourse i can give u my profile links a pu at KG, tti, RevTT, what cd, bitme.

i think i deserve it as much as any one here , if not more. an im very confident that i wont let u down. do let me know. thanks.
    I doubt my opinion matters, but it sounds like you're just in it for the level. Even though you seem to be a good person, don't misunderstand that comment. EDIT: Jonny seems to like you enough to ask for further info, so if he likes you, you have my vote.

To everyone: I know I'm gonna get a ton of "this isn't your giveaway" comments for this, but:

Jonny and I are friends so I guess I could point this out. I've seen 2 members out of three pages give real reasons worth looking at. One of them is the one I quoted, and the other one is the one that ilovednb wrote which Jonny didn't seem to find too convincing, if at all.

So to everyone making a post from now on: Don't freak when you see BitMeTV giveaway and go "WTF BMTV INVITE PLZZZ RATIO PROOF OF LVL 10000+ TRACKER HERE PLZZZ" Because I can almost certainly say that Jonny won't pick you if you do that. And for the love of torrents, please READ the OP

Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post
    I doubt my opinion matters, but it sounds like you're just in it for the level.

I think we are only here to help him so i can't see where is the problem
    Guys post away, my friends are always welcome in my threads

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    whip22's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    awesome giveaway. Jonny will def find the right person for this invite!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    SCR's Avatar H2SO4 BT Rep: +4

Nice speech .....
    Jonny look here :https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-tra...350/postcount2
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-tra...115/postcount9
    “Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.”

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by SCR View Post

Nice speech .....
    Jonny look here :https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-tra...350/postcount2
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-tra...115/postcount9
    Thanks alot, i was actually just reading that when you posted

To the poster DQ'ed for lack of honesty. If you woulda been up front with me and told the truth I honestly would have still considered you.

I do believe in second chances but not in people lying

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    lulz pwnd.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by warofhell View Post
    i want bitmetv and my ratios is below

http://xs225.**.to/*****/****/******

Thanks for sharing....
    Edit out FTN's URL out of that ratio proof, you're breaking their rules.
    And now you're the only one keeping the link alive.
    Last edited by Actatoi; 03-09-2008 at 12:20 PM.
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    memnom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i never had a bitmetv account, i swear.

the first post , the q that was put to me was "what would u give me if i give u those xx account" and i said i would give my bitmetv account if u can give me that. its like that and doesnt mean i have/had one.

the second post, its "bit-hdtv" read before u post anything, SCR (trying to help is fine but be sure u know what u are doing)

i never lied , i never had to. if im DQ'ed its fine, but i didn't lie not for bitmetv not for FTN not for the President of the united states of america. i never DID trade, not a single account.

@kyf3kk: its good to see someone get pawned isnt it? even after being faithful and helpfull for all these time? ya be fine and happy.

@jon: i didnt lie, never will , never did. i u dont give it to me fine but get to know the truth before u judge someone. thanks. i was so happy for like 10mins. thanks for that.
    http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u107/kainra/maxsig.png

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    SCR's Avatar H2SO4 BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Actatoi View Post
    And now you're the only one keeping the link alive.
    Actually there are more quotes off that link in this thread ... including yours now.
    “Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.”

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast