Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Giveaway...BitmeTV :)

memnom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    jon there is no discrepancy in my record, not here not anywhere and i hope i proved it, what more should i do? i'll be honest in thta tracker as iam honest in every other tracker, wont let u down, promise.
    http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u107/kainra/maxsig.png

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #72
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by User651 View Post
    I am very interested in joining BitMeTV and I would like jonny81985 to consider inviting me in. I recently found myself having more time to spend on watching TV series but found my existing torrent accounts to have a limited selection. BitMeTV apparently has no equal in this department. In addition they seem to have a lively forum and the site rules most closely reflect what I think would make a fair and well-working torrent community, so it is an obvious choice.

I am very selective in the trackers I join as I make a point of being a contributing member not just by dedicated seeding but also through actively taking part in forum discussion, getting to know and helping the people I share files with. The downside of this is that I don't get invites to trade as the trackers I am a part of don't operate an invite system or have it disabled. This makes gaining access to sites that interest me far more difficult, if not impossible, and for this reason I think Jonny should give additional attention to my consideration.

Thanks for reading!
    Hey guy, the funny thing is that I was really considering youu, espeicially after reading how you thoght it was unfair to base users off of post count and rep because I agree with you their............

Then i came across this thread
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...bitmetv-283697

So is bitmetv gonna be one of those trackers you muster up for trade?

I dont htink you should have to kiss any ass or beg at all.
    I only ask for a good reason as to why you want to be invited and a solid history of good torrenting and friendliness.

Either way stuff like that isnt gonna help you make a good impression with those of us who choose not to trade around here

Jon

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #73
    memnom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    jon could u please reply somthing ? just anything at all regarding my posts. ?
    http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u107/kainra/maxsig.png

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #74
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Me thinks he read them man...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #75
    Quote Originally Posted by memnom View Post
    jon could u please reply somthing ? just anything at all regarding my posts. ?

Sorry man I did consider you but someone I feel i know a little better has requested also. I know firsthand this person is a good user as I am on other trackers with him.

So as of now he has the lead but I will keep this open until tommrorw afternoon

Jon

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #76
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I hope you found some good people out of this mess Jon.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    I hope you found some good people out of this mess Jon.

There's one or two lol

Invite given

Jon
    Last edited by jonny81985; 03-09-2008 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678