Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Giveaway...BitmeTV :)

jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Ok friends this giveaway is for Bitmetv, you all know the rules, No cheaters, scammers, traders etc.....

I want to know why you want/deserve it. Posts like please can I have one will get no consideration. Atleast show me that you care enough to spend some time making a decent request .

I will be very thorough in researching out who you are and will require profile links and probabaly a conversation via msn or some other messanger service. If you dont have when then it will be through PM.

Do not PM me unless I ask you to here..... This will automatically DQ you.

I also reserve the right to not give it to anyone if I dont find the right person

Post away

Jon
    Last edited by jonny81985; 03-08-2008 at 08:12 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Jonny PM.

EDIT: Haha you PM faster then I do man
    Last edited by Kyl3KK; 03-08-2008 at 07:35 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ilovednb's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Hey Jon!

I remind your post saying that if I needed help, I should pm you. Well I need your help now but I may not pm you. I would love to have the bitmetv invite . The reason why I deserve it is due to the fact that I only engage in giveaways of which I am 100% certain that I will use and keep the account for myself, else I am putting the one who invited me for free at risk. Besides that fact, I watch a lot of TV, everything, from discovery channel to soaps, to documentaries to comedies to drama series etc. I just love TV. The point is that I dislike seeing the episode once and then never again, for that bitmetv comes in. That is the reason why I would like to have it. I explained you why I deserved it and why I want it, I hope this is enough, though I am a new member here.

Regards and hoping for a yes

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    count me in man .......... i am looking for this chance ....

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    SCR's Avatar H2SO4 BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovednb View Post
    Hey Jon!

I remind your post saying that if I needed help, I should pm you. Well I need your help now but I may not pm you. I would love to have the bitmetv invite . The reason why I deserve it is due to the fact that I only engage in giveaways of which I am 100% certain that I will use and keep the account for myself, else I am putting the one who invited me for free at risk. Besides that fact, I watch a lot of TV, everything, from discovery channel to soaps, to documentaries to comedies to drama series etc. I just love TV. The point is that I dislike seeing the episode once and then never again, for that bitmetv comes in. That is the reason why I would like to have it. I explained you why I deserved it and why I want it, I hope this is enough, though I am a new member here.

Jonny said no traders ... :https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-invite-283600
    “Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.”

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    ramezayyad's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    nice one man
    I wanna this invite ofcorse cuz its good tv shows content
    I think bitmetv is the best in this field .
    good luck for all
    Mohammed is Prophet of Allah so He`s Great,
    Jesus is Prophet of Allah so He`s Great too.
    Allah is Creator of Mohammed , Jesus and all of thing you can imagine so He`s THE GREATEST

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    ilovednb's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by SCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovednb View Post
    Hey Jon!

Jonny said no traders ... :https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-invite-283600

read my whole post, I know Jon said that but I also said something in my post which might be taken into consideration. It's Jonny's choice!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    warofhell's Avatar Be Turk or Not BT Rep: +4
    i want bitmetv and my ratios is below

http://xs125.xs.to/xs125/08106/ratios534.jpg

Thanks for sharing....
    Last edited by warofhell; 03-08-2008 at 08:03 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Emma1979's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I would like to become a member to this tracker as i do like my tv. I have 2 kids and rearely get the chance to sit down and watch anything. At the moment i dl tv progs from public trackers and it doesnt really give much choice. I heard bitmetv has a lot of great content and would love to become an active member to this site.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast