Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: looking for gay tracker

Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    His acc must be hacked.

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    His acc must be hacked.
    Errr no, it was just PB trying to raise awareness and bring about a discussion, he certainly succeeded in the second part of his task................

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    His acc must be hacked.
    err he cant be gay ?

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    polarbears are an endangered species today and very few of them are left. so even if one of them turned out to be gay, it would be a crisis for the entire species. so no, he cannot be gay
    the very fact that he has chosen not to show his furry ass here after starting the thread proves what we were saying earlier. so lets just give it a rest, its getting boring now!

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    well
    even if he is gay i still like this guy/gal at least he posted some logic replies
    sometimes
    i wonder if this after or before the intercourse

For Serving Community

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    We have helpful members, piss-taking members and bigoted members.
    Its early in the morning and i am only about 3 sips in on my coffee, and on my first read I could not figure out what their size of there toes had to do with it (bigtoed). But on the second read it was a bit clearer!

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Well, I hear that Polar Bears do have big toes (well bigger than ours anyway). They are also clawed as well.

I do find it funny that some people cannot escape the confines of the box that they have created for themselves. Their thinking defines the limits of their awareness.

It's a shame that quite a number of FST residents are so limited in their thought processes. On the other hand, I am surprised by how many here are capable of expanding their horizons without effort.

Still, it shows how diverse this place really is.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Well i think the point here is not if he is gay or not. Who cares? The point is why he created this thread, he´s not a n00b in torrentworld, i believe if he wanted a gay tracker he would manage to find it.

I still believe he create this thread to create chaos, that is irresponsible and discriminatory to gay community.

FST does have a section to debate serious discussions, right?

I think it was a good time to close the thread.

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    His acc must be hacked.
    Hacked by the gheys.
    Now go away.

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Well, I hear that Polar Bears do have big toes (well bigger than ours anyway). They are also clawed as well.

I do find it funny that some people cannot escape the confines of the box that they have created for themselves. Their thinking defines the limits of their awareness.

It's a shame that quite a number of FST residents are so limited in their thought processes. On the other hand, I am surprised by how many here are capable of expanding their horizons without effort.

Still, it shows how diverse this place really is.
    blah blah blah

what would you do if you see your son sucking cock of another guy ?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast