Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: looking for gay tracker

Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by J-dye View Post
    blah blah blah

what would you do if you see your son sucking cock of another guy ?

I guess you mean if his son were gay, havn't he made himself clear on what his view is?

And I guess noone would like to see their son/daughter involved in sexual things, weither it be homosexual or heterosexual. I know I wouldn't want to, the other way around.
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    Poster
    betchez.. did u hack his account lol

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    ClodiuS's Avatar Custom User Title BT Rep: +2
    This thread sucks!

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    grander's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Oh my gosh! So many famous users in here And it's getting hot in here for sure.
    Wanted to reply about my favourite gay-tracker.net, but it was already mentioned (oops...). At least i found a few new gay trackers here for me. Will register to find out is there something interesting or not. I hope there is.

P.S. Does anybody need invitation for a en.gay-torrents.net? (At the moment they are open for registrations) I can invite you there, don't be afraid. Pardonne moi, but my ratio there is the best of all my trackers. Oh my. I don't believe it myself. Even TL, RevTT (and so on) are not so interesting as G-T (gay trackers). I lost SCC because of inactivity yesterday. But who told them? I was busy with G-T.net

Quote Originally Posted by ClodiuS View Post
    This thread sucks!
    Why? Don't think so. I found a lot of new and interesting things here. Because i have nothing like that at all in my country.
    Last edited by grander; 03-11-2008 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by J-dye View Post
    blah blah blah

what would you do if you see your son sucking cock of another guy ?

Your ignorance is your most defining attribute, and also the reason why we take pity on poor souls like you.

I know you cannot help yourself. You have created your own emotional prison. Only you can unlock the gate and escape the bigotry you have surrounded yourself with.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112