Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: looking for gay tracker

J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    my beastality torrent site thread got trashed and this remains . great

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    OK so I edited the tags and I am warning you guys ENOUGH NOW.

This actually started as an inside joke "somewhere else" and it has been going on there for way over 6 months with no hate filled bullshit like this, in fact it is one of the funniest threads on FST IMHO.

I think PB thought it would be funny to introduce it into General population and obviously it cannot be handled by a handful non tolerant morons. It's a god damn shame really that some would take this as an opportunity to be argumentative and be just plain ignorant. Maybe it's just because I'm from NYC and that being Gay is acceptable here that I feel this way, but it is every persons RIGHT to live as they seem fit as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. Today I am let down by some of you members here and I feel some of the opinions in this thread are a black eye for FST. You all have the right to you opinions but I AM WARNING YOU NOW, the next one who posts anything resembling a "hate" post or just some plain ignorant bullshit will be dealt with so be careful.
    Did the invitation arrive late, or did you just turn up late?

Please, don't wait to remove hate filled posts, the sooner the better.
    Sorry Sarge I will try to keep logged on at all times, Why not PM a schedule you think appropriate for each staff member.

Quote Originally Posted by J-dye View Post
    my bestiality torrent site thread got trashed and this remains . great
    Uhhh Yeah I trashed it because it's against the rules and Illegal Homosexuality is neither so which part don't you understand?

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    This thread is actually very good, in that it does show the diversity of our members.

We have helpful members, piss-taking members and bigoted members.

While many of the posts in this thread have a positive attitude, there are a number that have negative attitudes. Who has the right to dictate how each of us loves. Regardless of whether we are heterosexual or homosexual, we all have the right to love, without chastisement from people who think they know better. After all, Christians don't preach to Muslins and Muslins don't preach to Christians, and we all respect each other for our viewpoints (or should do).

If a man loves another man, or woman loves another woman, we should allow them to get on in peace. After all, what harm does it do those who love the opposite sex?

There is too much intolerance in this thread. I suggest that people take a step back and think what they want to say, before committing it to a post. That way you will ensure that no one will misunderstand you.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    I'm staff,kiss m ass BT Rep: +1
    Only because someone has a minor flaw we shouldnt discriminate against him
    Last edited by Sonnentier; 03-10-2008 at 01:49 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    This thread is actually very good, in that it does show the diversity of our members.

We have helpful members, piss-taking members and bigoted members.

While many of the posts in this thread have a positive attitude, there are a number that have negative attitudes. Who has the right to dictate how each of us loves. Regardless of whether we are heterosexual or homosexual, we all have the right to love, without chastisement from people who think they know better. After all, Christians don't preach to Muslins and Muslins don't preach to Christians, and we all respect each other for our viewpoints (or should do).

If a man loves another man, or woman loves another woman, we should allow them to get on in peace. After all, what harm does it do those who love the opposite sex?

There is too much intolerance in this thread. I suggest that people take a step back and think what they want to say, before committing it to a post. That way you will ensure that no one will misunderstand you.
    Couldnt have said it better

6. BitTorrent   -   #96
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    OK so I edited the tags and I am warning you guys ENOUGH NOW.

This actually started as an inside joke "somewhere else" and it has been going on there for way over 6 months with no hate filled bullshit like this, in fact it is one of the funniest threads on FST IMHO.

I think PB thought it would be funny to introduce it into General population and obviously it cannot be handled by a handful non tolerant morons. It's a god damn shame really that some would take this as an opportunity to be argumentative and be just plain ignorant. Maybe it's just because I'm from NYC and that being Gay is acceptable here that I feel this way, but it is every persons RIGHT to live as they seem fit as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. Today I am let down by some of you members here and I feel some of the opinions in this thread are a black eye for FST. You all have the right to you opinions but I AM WARNING YOU NOW, the next one who posts anything resembling a "hate" post or just some plain ignorant bullshit will be dealt with so be careful.

I've never talked about gay people much if even at all but a bombshell was launched on my wifes family last year with her bro announcing he was gay!

At first I was shocked and a bit confused, but after some thought I saw sense that this guy is really sound and treats people with respect.
    I'd trust this guy more than most of my mates... with personal stuff ect....

My personal view on being gay is I don't "Like" it, but don't hate it either and I respect a perons choice, I always have and always will.
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

7. BitTorrent   -   #97
    J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post

ok there is nothing wrong in love which is like friendship , but gay relationships include cock sex

8. BitTorrent   -   #98
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Heh...looks like I called this one way back...I didn't want to 'stear' the thread any so I didn't say much..but I suspected something like this might happen.

Detale - I share your disgust bro...(psst..where's the forum for grown-ups?)

+1 @ TheFox...very well put my friend.
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

9. BitTorrent   -   #99
    JGG's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    so no one wants to give him a hand and help him finding what he needs.
    just a bunch of spam
    you should be ashamed of your selves

no one wants to give him a hand....

very dubious posting, sam...

10. BitTorrent   -   #100
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    WOW 10 pages for gay tracker
    I guess many members here just came out of the closet.
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast