Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: looking for gay tracker

orfik's Avatar 20th Century Boy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeful1 View Post
    "sucking cock" is indeed normal for gay men and straight women

'am i his "butt buddy"' hmm.. there are about a thousand things wrong with that question, so let me name just a few:

1. being pro-gay does not imply homosexuality
    2. being anti-gay or homophobic does imply stupidity
    3. being a f*ing bigot shows precisely how misanthropic you are, and what kind of a shallow, hate-filled person you are

people usually base their irrational hatred of gay people on religion, but sometimes it's just plain innate dumbness.

Sucking cock is actually abnormal for straight women, globally. I never liked the term "homophobe". Why would anyone be afraid of gay people?

"Be easy, my ninja."

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    I'm staff,kiss m ass BT Rep: +1
    being a f*ing bigot shows precisely how misanthropic you are, and what kind of a shallow, hate-filled person you are

You seem to be hate-filled as well..

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnentier View Post
    being a f*ing bigot shows precisely how misanthropic you are, and what kind of a shallow, hate-filled person you are

You seem to be hate-filled as well..
    you could say i'm intolerant of intolerance

but which one is more morally despicable: hatred directed at innocent people, or dislike of the homophobes/racists/whatever who taunt, ridicule and direct their unjust bigotry at innocent people

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    nixonsparanoia's Avatar Poster
    @ hopeful1

theres nothing rational or intelligent about being intolerant of intolerance. Innocence and morality is just as subjective and ridiculous as your pseudo intellectual bullshit claims about people being stupid for having a personal preference against homos. why don't you go back to beating off to your thesaurus. FAIL.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    and there i was thinking fst was full of nice people

Quote Originally Posted by J-dye View Post
    i love black people , but i hate black men who suck cocks of other black men , same goes for white people. does that make me a racist ?

hopeful can you suck mine ?
    it makes you a homophobe

you want your penis sucked by a man?

Quote Originally Posted by nixonsparanoia View Post
    @ hopeful1

theres nothing rational or intelligent about being intolerant of intolerance. Innocence and morality is just as subjective and ridiculous as your pseudo intellectual bullshit claims about people being stupid for having a personal preference against homos. why don't you go back to beating off to your thesaurus. FAIL.
    is that meant to destroy anything i wrote omg go back to debating school i have a personal preference against people like you lot, who make life a little less pleasant to live

fyi nixonsparanoia, perhaps you should understand that some people have a vastly greater IQ and verbal capacity than you bigotry is never right, and attempting to apologise for discrimination by using false syllogisms and convuluted logic, coupled with pathetic moral rationalisations, only adds to your stupidity

picking on innocent people because they were born different to you is the height of human depravity

for shame, nixonsparanoia, for shame

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    somewhere in germany, a polarbear is reading this thread and having a good laugh
    as soon as i saw this thread, i was pretty certain theres going to be a whole lot of spam and arguments. you guys sure dont disappoint

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    nixonsparanoia's Avatar Poster
    @hopeless1

haha. yawn. you really need to spend more time reading your dictionary and less time throwing out words you don't understand. your ignorance is the height of human depravity! lolz. go ask your mum to perform a late term abortion on you. lest you endure another unpleasant day.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Here we go...

It's working PB...
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by nixonsparanoia View Post
    @hopeless1

haha. yawn. you really need to spend more time reading your dictionary and less time throwing out words you don't understand. your ignorance is the height of human depravity! lolz. go ask your mum to perform a late term abortion on you. lest you endure another unpleasant day.
    please try to talk constructively: do you believe yourself to be clever by insinuating that I am ignorant, and using sentence constructions I employed in a feeble reversal of concepts?

i can only surmise that you are a child; a toddler who has a minimal comprehension of English and gets kicks from trolling forums and using weak techniques in a vain attempt to insult others whose views are, frankly, infinitely superior to your own

it is not my problem that you are uneducated and inerudite; please do not debase this forum with your repugnant views and lame accusations of poor orthography.

i think you will have to reach for a dictionary for the majority of what i have said, but do not fret: learning is the only way that one can lift oneself above the poverty of stupidity and the darkness of ignorance

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post
    somewhere in germany, a polarbear is reading this thread and having a good laugh
    as soon as i saw this thread, i was pretty certain theres going to be a whole lot of spam and arguments. you guys sure dont disappoint
    The hilarious thing is you can yell at the top of your lungs that its a troll thread, and it slows them down not at all, everybody just winds into screaming their own point of view right on cue, sort of like pavlov and his salivating dogs.........

As an experiment lets see if a flashing sign works ?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast