Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [REQ] from Brandon

BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    FST members & Brandon hello
    I made this request for FTN I never make request (this is my first time) so I hope it will be OK

well...
    I not going to tell you stories about community or the tracker itself cause I never been member there so I cannot know for sure,
    just from what I heared from members and friend here.
    and from what I heared (and quite obvious) that this is one of the best place to be and one hell of a tracker, community stuff ect.
    and I really want to see FTN with my own eyes, be part of it and share what I can.

I know there was one time I offer my box for FTN and I hope you will be objective and don't judge me for that, people do mistakes in life and no one is saint.
    the most important thing is to learn from your mistakes and turn to be a better person by not repeat those mistakes again, to learn from the bad and turn it to good.
    I'm 28 years old and have no problem to admit my mistake even to front of all FST members, furthermore... all FST members sould be reading this now and take a good lesson from it.
    *just turn my bad thing to good lesson for others*

anyway I know that it wasn't the right way to enter and you can see I change alot since than.
    I've been 8 month member here by that time I help many members here in public and via PM. I help by boxes advices , seeding help and many others.
    and never ask something in return.
    I become more respectable by members here and I respect the trackers.
    by that time I spend here I gain lot of experience in torrent and become uploader in 2 trackers, becoming an uploader gets me close feeling to the trackers,
    cause that was the first time I feel like I really share and really become part of it, I spand my time, knowledge and some other things so other people will be fully satisfied and have
    the best time there with fully enjoing.
    I respect the trackers rules and I know I can be very good member there and I really want to share everything I have with FTN.
    I still have so many things I would like to say but I'm soory, my english isn't my first language and its not easy speeling it to english.
    I hope you will consider my requset and have objective perspective in my requset.
    all I want it the opportunity to prove my word I just wrote.
    if any ratio/profile proofs is needed I will be glad to put some
    peace you all
    Last edited by BlueLabel; 03-09-2008 at 12:37 PM.
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    "From Brandon" or "To brandon"?

And from your request, i think you can be usefull to the tracker since you were or you are uploader in some trackers, that is a good experience and i can almost bet that they will win a good member.

Now you had that "problem" with the box and FTN, FTN and the box lol But like you said all the people do/did mistakes so i think that Brandon can close his eyes to that.

Good Luck my friend

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    pureheart's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Good Luck Man, one of the most trustful requests, hopefully you'll get it in the near future.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    alin18's Avatar Ipwn Music Staff BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    good luck man

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BorosB's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Good Luck
    I hope you will get an invite.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    ClodiuS's Avatar Custom User Title BT Rep: +2
    Hope you'll find it,but right now invites are stopped and i dont think he's gonna open for you.I read that you are 28 years old but you are behaving like a Teenager cos rule #1 is Don't beg or ask invites!

Anyway Good Luck!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    its req
    probably you new here and you don't familiar about how things going on/works in FST
    do some serch you will understand
    Last edited by BlueLabel; 03-09-2008 at 12:40 PM. Reason: /
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    "[REQ]From Brandon" i thought brandon has a request and couldnt do it , so you did it for him LOL

anyway you seems deserve to be there , good luck
    Vectoral FTW!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    blue really deserve it

good luck man

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    You look cool. Good luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast