Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: ScL allow trade now?

jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblin View Post
    this is retarded, everyone is laughing this up on scl, keep it going guys this is hilarious
    Yes we are , Anyways i got lots of rep points to and I never traded any invites or accounts.

Sometimes people randomly just give them to me even when i just offer some friendly advice

Jon

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster
    Trade to your cocks content.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    what's the purpose of this thread?
    to try understand why staff trade and dont allow his members trade? do you think its fair ?

for other who dont know how to read well, it is not JUST A REP POINT
    its rep point gaved with a comment : "trusted trader" wich mean it gaved after a good trade, so dont confuse

and NO it was not for a REQ ; because the guy never opened a REQ for SCL (see his history) and dont tell me it was in private or another place LOL

for other who try to hide it , why ? lol you dont like when your boss trade and dont allow you to do it ? , c'mon its ok
    Last edited by predateur; 03-09-2008 at 05:22 PM.
    Vectoral FTW!

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    i have random reps also, some person gave me this, RevTT invite would go down well sweetie......, i dont even know what that means/is, am i trader? no, wait i will rep you now saying, "thanks for last night" does that mean he have an open relationship, no. Did you ever try to reason that before you opened up the thread or were you looking for fame/glory amongst users here? It has to be the latter of the two.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Z is no trader, he might act like he is trading to find traders out

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    scl should never be traded, earn your way in

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    well, are you sure about that ?
    i dont find any REQ made by GoLDeN about SCL, ohh let me guess they do it in private LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bluelabel View Post
    no any staff member is stupid enough to do that
    its bullshit

wrrong, i once trade with Czone staff member, our deal was : sct invite for Czone account vip + 500GB buffer + my name (signup closed) , i get the account just a bit after we talked about the deal , created and buffred in the same day lol

just to tell you, you can never generalise anything

its very hard to believe

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by saqib View Post
    well, are you sure about that ?
    i dont find any REQ made by GoLDeN about SCL, ohh let me guess they do it in private LOL

wrrong, i once trade with Czone staff member, our deal was : sct invite for Czone account vip + 500GB buffer + my name (signup closed) , i get the account just a bit after we talked about the deal , created and buffred in the same day lol

just to tell you, you can never generalise anything

its very hard to believe
    Believe, i did it to.

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    what's the purpose of this thread?
    to try understand why staff trade and dont allow his members trade? do you think its fair ?
    for one thing it dont matter if its fair or not.. he would be staff and as such out of your hands.. so... what's you point!???

for other who dont know how to read well, it is not JUST A REP POINT its rep point gaved with a comment : "trusted trader" wich mean it gaved after a good trade, so dont confuse
    i think your the one confused m8.... you actually think people are dumb enough to take a rep comment as solid proof?? show some screen shots.. then we'll talk.. lmao who cares if it says good trade.. anyone can write that ... so again, whats your point?

and NO it was not for a REQ ; because the guy never opened a REQ for SCL (see his history) and dont tell me it was in private or another place LOL
    and what makes you abosolutly positive one this?? are you that board with your life that you take the most miniscule piece of rubbish and take it as rock solid proof?? .... hey, i have strange big footprints out in my backyard... it's bigfoot... i seen them prints.. so don't tell me he don't exist in my backyard.... LOL

for other who try to hide it , why ? lol you dont like when your boss trade and dont allow you to do it ? , c'mon its ok
    i think your trying to over reach to prove a non-existant point.. i mean c'mon dude seriously...... trading isn't allowed even the owner of the place said so himself in this thread.. lol

so i as said before whats your point!!??.........
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Dude, I used to have a few users who, since I got them banned from a tracker gave me rep saying "awesome trader"

I pm'd staff here and had it removed.

Anyone can leave rep...hell ill leave you rep right now saying "this person is the best Anti-Trader I know"

Are you really that stupid?

cmon now.

If staff were to trade, they arent going to do it through FST....lol seriously man.

><

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast