Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How Many Mp3z U Got?

sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    Currently standing at 2066

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

2. Music   -   #32
    No Im just pulling your leg. I was just hoping I could get someone to call me on it so I could argue with them over it. That would take FOREVER to do. Sorry I recently joined Soulseek because of all the talk about it here and I actually have about 5,000 mp3's. Do I have to join a room to search? If i do join a room will it limit my search?

3. Music   -   #33
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by hopalong@5 August 2003 - 15:04
    No Im just pulling your leg. I was just hoping I could get someone to call me on it so I could argue with them over it. That would take FOREVER to do. Sorry I recently joined Soulseek because of all the talk about it here and I actually have about 5,000 mp3's. Do I have to join a room to search? If i do join a room will it limit my search?
    Look for KLF Musicworld...the people in there will have everything you are looking...and if they don't...it will not limit your search...

4. Music   -   #34
    Originally posted by hopalong@5 August 2003 - 06:04
    i didn't think you were telling the whole truth, but i was trying not to be rude
    really? that's over 1400 GB of music if you take all those files to be average 128kbps at roughly 4MB per file.

What kind of set up are you running? or are a lot backed up to cd's/dvd's?
    which translates into "i don't believe you have that many mp3's" lol.

cya over at soulseek sometime, and welcome.

5. Music   -   #35
    edit - double post, sorry. damn board on the hour!

6. Music   -   #36
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Hogster@4 August 2003 - 02:31
    Cely Has 11, 000...and everyone in soulseek can vouge for me that im not kidding...
    pfffft thres a certain mod that has 46000

btw celery thought you hated ppl knowign how many files you have everytiem theres a screenshot about it you get pissed
    Jetje 49,172............

I have 2,214.

Peace brotherdoobie

7. Music   -   #37
    WolverineDK's Avatar Poster
    i have at the moment exactly 1000 mp3´s (5,64 GB)
    but for two years ago i had 10 GB of mp3´s (it was live bootlegs with Depeche Mode but i felt the "heat" and deleted all 10 GB of bootleg mp3´s)
    sad but true

8. Music   -   #38
    gaz_k's Avatar Poster
    i used about 120gb of my hard drive, most in my shared folder

about 6000 songs

about 150-200 films

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234