Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Downloaded A Fake Now What

chalkmongoose
    If you PM me your email address, I'll be glad to send you an email from [email protected] as a way of proving to you how much of this is actually not from the RIAA.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    THE FILE SHARING MANIFESTO

So now the music industry greedheads want to play rough. What’s the matter, their coke dealer won’t front anymore? Those techno-ghouls have been living high on the hog for the past 100 years and now they’re upset because the river of gold is down 10%. If they want to play rough, so can we. The only reason they can afford to pay their lawyers is because we all still buy CDs.

There is only one proper response to the file sharing attack – a complete and total boycott of all new recorded music purchases. Imagine if you got a summons in the mail. We must support our file sharing brothers and sisters. I SAY NO PURCHASES OF ANY NEW CDS OR DOWNLOADS UNTIL THEY CHANGE THE LAW ON FILE SHARING!! If you want music go to a show, or buy or trade used CDs.

Copy this and spread the word!

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by randyleepublic@4 August 2003 - 02:06
    THE FILE SHARING MANIFESTO

So now the music industry greedheads want to play rough. What’s the matter, their coke dealer won’t front anymore? Those techno-ghouls have been living high on the hog for the past 100 years and now they’re upset because the river of gold is down 10%. If they want to play rough, so can we. The only reason they can afford to pay their lawyers is because we all still buy CDs.

There is only one proper response to the file sharing attack – a complete and total boycott of all new recorded music purchases. Imagine if you got a summons in the mail. We must support our file sharing brothers and sisters. I SAY NO PURCHASES OF ANY NEW CDS OR DOWNLOADS UNTIL THEY CHANGE THE LAW ON FILE SHARING!! If you want music go to a show, or buy or trade used CDs.

Copy this and spread the word!
    That's not the best idea I've ever heard...
    In fact it is quite possibly the worst in a long while.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    NOO way bad idea

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by randyleepublic@4 August 2003 - 02:06
    We must support our file sharing brothers and sisters.
    Hell Yeah! Black Power!

Btw, bad idea like chalkmongoose & Hogster said.

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    lol

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Sounds like entrapment to me. How can they share a music file then sue you for dowmloading it. Duh

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Sounds like entrapment to me. How can they share a music file then sue you for downloading it. Duh

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Originally posted by 3pc.ChickenDinner@4 August 2003 - 07:02
    Sounds like entrapment to me. How can they share a music file then sue you for dowmloading it. Duh
    they are not forcing you to download it

you are making the choice to download it...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Poster
    Somewhere between the cornfields of Central Illinois
    Originally posted by Hogster@3 August 2003 - 20:47
    why is it I see about 10 posts per day litertly on this???

for f8ck sake I have no dypothy for you yoou got it off kazaa&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Use soulseek you NOOB

btw it has nothign to do with the RIAA
    I am not so sure I want all the n00bs coming over to Soulseek&#33;

Cheers&#33; =]

Suzi

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast