Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Downloaded A Fake Now What

I just download a song but it was a fake and had like a weird sound in the middle of it. So now does the riaa have my ip address and going to get me caught or ??? Please help. Thanks

Maynard

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    depends if u have a static ip address or a proxy ip address...(proxys some times slow down your internet experience)

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by toolband185@4 August 2003 - 01:10
    I just download a song but it was a fake and had like a weird sound in the middle of it. So now does the riaa have my ip address and going to get me caught or ??? Please help. Thanks

Maynard
    Yes - you are nibbed.

Bye Bye - hope you can cope with the jail time.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    well i do have a static ip and i wasn't using a proxy either. so does that mean that i might be getting a letter in the mail from my isp telling me something about it?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    just another song < i got those too. Dwnload from one sourse see if that helps

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Yeah but what i download seemed to be a riaa or some kind of company ip addres. i did a whois on it and it came back from some kind of service that was on the peerguardian ip block list. but the thing i forgot to was not have it turned on

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    run away to mexico while you still can

there&#39;s no hope for you now...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    Somewhere between the cornfields of Central Illinois
    Originally posted by toolband185@3 August 2003 - 19:10

Maynard
    Yeh, that tone you heard is this new technology RIAA uses to scan your IP once you have downloaded the song. Oooops, you are busted now.

Argh&#33; :pirate:

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    damn dude that sucks so now what

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by toolband185@4 August 2003 - 01:32
    damn dude that sucks so now what
    get a good lawyer i suppose
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast