Thread: FSC {Req]

fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Well guys I'm making my second request for FSC.

The first request I made was when I was kinda a nOOB to FST. Being a nOOb to FST doesn't mean I'm a noob to torrenting! but I was rash n requesting FSC at the time and I awknowledge that.

Well I've been torrenting for years but only in the last few years I've went with private trackers from the lower level up by having some nice friends and I've got some nice trackers.

Also I made a decision in life recntly that I cut back on torrenting due to real life. Out of a lot of sites I kept roughly 8 trackers that I use "Regularly".

Obviously the first question is what can U offer FSC?.... Well to be honest FSC p
    probably has all what I can offer! But I can offer my BT knowledge (what I Have ) to members and also all else I know!
    In regards to will I be active... well I download/upload.. np problems there. I don't use IRC that much so prob a problrm there but that's being honest. I'll use the forums as I'd normally would as in most of my posts are trying to help out one way or the other so my post count won't be major, just the same as here in FST ot FTN (Hopefuly Quality posts : )

I don't "need" FSC but as you get older and wiser you appreiciate trackers for what they are and how they can help you and you can help them. I'm 30 yrs old this year and havn't much time as I used too have hence the reason I've cut down on my trackers.

I need a few "homes" where I can go to when the wife and kids are away or in bed lol. I have a few great places but I hear FSC is super too.

I'm not gonna lie and say I'll post every day, as I may and I may not as with my job and kids ect...

So all in all this is request for FSC.....

Personally I think I think could be an asset to FSC but thats only my opinion.

Links to my acc's upon request is no problem.....

Thanks
    Last edited by fisherman; 03-10-2008 at 04:23 AM.
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Best close this to prevent further spam.

Invites are closed until further notice.

Only VIPs & staff friends specially invited by staff are getting in at the moment, and when they open invites, I will certainly support your request.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Nice request but FSC is closed to all.

Sarge beat me to it
    Last edited by Kyl3KK; 03-10-2008 at 04:27 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    gabdar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    u wan trade?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by gabdar View Post
    u wan trade?
    No , its a request

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    canpan1808's Avatar Give-away state BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    good luck with your request. I hope you'll get what do you want.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Best close this to prevent further spam.

Invites are closed until further notice.

Only VIPs & staff friends specially invited by staff are getting in at the moment, and when they open invites, I will certainly support your request.
    I appreiciate your post Sgt and also thank you for the kind gesture.

I'm verry stubborn and think I'm right all the time but I also respect "Senior" members opinions as thats how I learned the "game" in the first place and I also awknowledge every users opinion/comment even if I don't agree with them even if it is most of the time!

So as SgT suggested thread closed as I respect his opinion.

I already knew the invite system was closed but thought I'd make the request anyway!
    Yes I can be ignorant at times but I'm also a nice guy that can help if your willing to listen.

Don't know if that request was good or not but it was genuine that's for sure

As stated, thread closed, help if you can
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands