Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TB is underrated ?

Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    It's underrated simply because it's open to signup. Close signups and invites and maybe the rating will go through the roof.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    It's underrated simply because it's open to signup. Close signups and invites and maybe the rating will go through the roof.
    exactly my point!
    somehow i feel that is good for a tracker like TB in many ways. there wont be trading since its very easy to get into. and a low profile was never bad for a torrent tracker. so the major chunk of problems staff of other trackers face are already eliminated

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Qlix's Avatar saving forever BT Rep: +1
    It's a little too big for my taste. I prefer smaller sites. But sure, if you like the sites big it's great. The forums are good.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    aaatoel's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post
    the only reason you feel it is underrated is because they do not have invites and are relatively easy to signup. its not one of those level 5+ trackers everyone wants. for me, that makes the tracker even better
    Totally agree! Because it is quite easy to sign up people do not appreciate it the way they should! Not bad at all for us members though!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post
    this has been discussed several times before and there are several TB faithful here. the packs are really amazing and speeds are blazing fast as well.
    the only reason you feel it is underrated is because they do not have invites and are relatively easy to signup. its not one of those level 5+ trackers everyone wants. for me, that makes the tracker even better

I totally agree.In my opinion ppl often call a tracker ''godlike'' not by its content...but by its difficullty to get in!!!
    LOL!!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    being underrated has some advantages

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    there are many sites on that WTAW list that are underrated,just becuase they are on (lower) lvl and that sucks

unfortunately TB is not the only one underrated here.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    true many trackers are underrated even the high level ones
    take for example fsc they put it as level 9 out of rarity not out of security or content.
    isn't this sucks
    its is very underrated if you look at the community there
    ipt 13500 torrents high speeds great staff still level 2
    isn't this hell on earth

For Serving Community

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    becomehokage's Avatar AAARGH! BT Rep: +1
    I love TB for me the best tracker.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Love TB too, it was my first tracker

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast