Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for SCT

Tenebrous's Avatar Dr. Mengele BT Rep: +5
    First of all, I want to greet you all. I know is a big boldness, but what the hell... Yes, like the title of topic says I want an invitation on SCT. I heard about SCT just good words and I am very curious about the reputation of that tracker. I have 3 accounts on few important trackers(for me), never ever been warned, I'm not a kid, trader or collector, I am a serious person. If you want to ban me for my dare, be my guest, but please appreciate my honesty. If you give me the INVITATION, be sure I will never disappoint you. If this one is my last post here, was a honour to be member here. GOD bless you all and long life.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    asoto's Avatar i em nat nuub !?
    Good luck m8.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Dude, your best bet is to atleast build up some rep if you have nothing to trade, but these phony baloney n00b requests aren't going to get you high-level trackers, don't you think others would've tried this.
    Last edited by rogerse; 03-10-2008 at 03:20 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    alin18's Avatar Ipwn Music Staff BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    good luck

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    kampuz's Avatar Adminstrador BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrous View Post
    First of all, I want to greet you all. I know is a big boldness, but what the hell... Yes, like the title of topic says I want an invitation on SCT. I heard about SCT just good words and I am very curious about the reputation of that tracker. I have 3 accounts on few important trackers(for me), never ever been warned, I'm not a kid, trader or collector, I am a serious person. If you want to ban me for my dare, be my guest, but please appreciate my honesty. If you give me the INVITATION, be sure I will never disappoint you. If this one is my last post here, was a honour to be member here. GOD bless you all and long life.

hell no!!

• No Trade!
    • No Sharing!
    • No Seller!

Only a good seedbox that can seed

Danny Kampuz in the House!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    what do you mean "If this one is my last post here , was a honour to be member here" ?

If you get the invite you will never post here ? hahaha

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    gabdar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    SCT costs $$

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    U joined in Oct 2007 and have 13 posts...WOW I'm sure you'll be inivted to SCT

Be more active and U never know!!!!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Tenebrous's Avatar Dr. Mengele BT Rep: +5
    If through beautiful words and real things I can't do nothing, maybe I will obtain SCT by trade.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrous View Post
    If through beautiful words and real things I can't do nothing, maybe I will obtain SCT by trade.
    I'm guessing with such a request, you really don't have anything to trade.Might as well close the thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast