Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Collecting sites.

I have collected a few sites, but it is more a matter of having to sign up to find out their content and less to do with E-penis size......

BTW, what is the average size.....:-)

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    apollon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I don't collect~
    Before I register, I find review about that tracker.
    but, it's too hard to find everything about private tracker...
    So, I register,and then I disappoint.... because it' different as I think.

However, I agree some people collect many tracker for trade...

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Qlix's Avatar saving forever BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by apollon View Post
    I don't collect~

I do the same. I take a look on how the layout is, what kind of torrents they have and if the forums/IRC seems to be nice. Then I decide. I'm unfortunately too hooked about when it comes to site layouts, I tend to judge 80% by that fact. I'm probably missing out on a few sites because they don't look good enough for me.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyokushin View Post
    Due to my crappy upload, I can "commit" only to a couple of sites if I want to build good ratios and buffers.
    +1

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    No personally um not collecting, for example um not a member of any music tracker cuz I really not that music fan, and I saw lots of music trackers GAs here but didn't particip8 in, btw; from ur own posts, I noticed that u've accounts in lots of trackers

Quote Originally Posted by Naleo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by apollon View Post
    I don't collect~

I do the same. I take a look on how the layout is, what kind of torrents they have and if the forums/IRC seems to be nice. Then I decide. I'm unfortunately too hooked about when it comes to site layouts, I tend to judge 80% by that fact. I'm probably missing out on a few sites because they don't look good enough for me.
    Me too, don't like lots of trackers due to their uncomfortable layout
    Last edited by (I); 03-10-2008 at 05:28 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I just want to see them. Make up my own mind about what trackers are worth.

Most are dissapointing and massively over-hyped, or should that be most of the high level trackers are dissapointing and massively over-hyped.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Naleo View Post
    Another idea I just got is that traders probably collect as many sites they can and later on use them to trade better accounts on their behalf. Either way, it's waste of space on the sites they collect.
    Actually Not only traders ...but I find many antitraders and good FST members on various trackers with small amount of upload and download in weeks (Required to survive on tracker and do not get disable due to inactivity) r just having the tracker for their collection.......

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'm a member of a lot of 0-day sites, but only use 2 of them on a regular basis. I let the old ones expire, or log in once in a while to keep the account active in the event I need to start using it again.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Well collecting trackers should not really bother anybody who is anybody here to tell me or anybody else how many torrent sites a person should belong to otherwise "?????". if a person signs up or somebody is doing a giveaway clearly the person doing a giveaway does not respect the tracker rules either way it's still a nice thing to do and I like the idea but i tend to invite people via pm rather than in the public eye.

I think everybody is curious at the start and getting started on private trackers those people just want to join many different places i have done it at first and after a while once you know the ins and outs of what's what you start to notice most places offer similar content and slow down and stick to the places your happy with and enjoy to use.

Collect to trade is also another point.
    Backup I have heard this excuse before i can see it to be a legitimate reason.
    Epenis might be another cause ranking levels ?
    Last edited by sleepyy; 03-10-2008 at 07:56 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12