Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: what will be the end with waffles??

fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    they have much bigger problems than lack of leechers atm,even tho i dont agree with lack of leechers(u cant compare general site with music site) when i leech there is always and seeders and leechers to seedback

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLabel View Post
    for some long period time I dont see any download in waffles, there is no leechers at all what makes it hard to download cause you cannot upload your download back.
    is sad that music tracker like that can be used by users.
    what you guys think will end with this trackers??
    are we still going to hold our accounts without using them??
    I think waffles staff sould do something about it.
    They've been having an overload problem. It's stated on the home page, that their working on a solution to satisfy everyone. Have a lookie yourself.
    Last edited by grimms; 03-13-2008 at 08:29 PM.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Pzero's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    I'm sure this was said, but I'm not going to bother to read through it all.

Waffles has very few new seeders/leechers because the site has been virtually dead for the past week with site overloads. Plain and simple.
    >><<

Waffles|What|BitMe|BitMeTV|Revtt|TL|TD

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Pzero View Post
    I'm sure this was said, but I'm not going to bother to read through it all.

Waffles has very few new seeders/leechers because the site has been virtually dead for the past week with site overloads. Plain and simple.
    ^^^ above your post.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    adissan's Avatar Piers Morgan Fan BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Hope they don t go down like oink
    I don t know what i would do if they do that

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    parky's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Its the same with what.cd no leechers so I just let my account close, download all my music from newsgroups now.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I've always found more leechers at What.cd than Waffles. At least on the albums that I download. Seeding is much easier for me at What than Waffles.

They both need to get some more members though. I know neither want to get as big as Oink. But bringing up the userbase to 50-60,000 will probably do a lot of good.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    tyman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Well...you just have to learn to use the website, download the popular stuff. If you don't know how to keep a ratio, then you'd be better off giving it away. If you get too deep in the red zone, its very hard to come back.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    I've always found more leechers at What.cd than Waffles. At least on the albums that I download. Seeding is much easier for me at What than Waffles.

They both need to get some more members though. I know neither want to get as big as Oink. But bringing up the userbase to 50-60,000 will probably do a lot of good.
    I agree. What.cd is much easier to seed on and my uploads there get many more snatches than on Waffles.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    I can see STMusic overtaking both of them soon.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast