Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2x KG invites for free

1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarter View Post
    I would appreciate you very much if you would help me and give me this invite.
    Old movies are the best and I can't enjoy them very much because I have only scene trackers and old movies are un-exeptable there I can only download them from public tracker with a very lame speed.
    Here is the speedtest:http://www.speedtest.net/result/245019371.png
    I know my upload speed is lame but I'm very patience, I can wait and if I see that my ratio is low I don't tempt download another torrent I wait untill my ratio becomes better and then I download.
    If you want I can provide ratio proofs too
    you will be able to download 1 torrent a year with that speed. its f-in hard to seed on kg even with a decent connection

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    ViolaCard's Avatar Poster
    i would LOVE a KG invite! huge fan of Bad cinema, japanese art house, Westerns, john waters, i have lots of great music documentaries and short film collections (svankmajer, gondry, brothers quay), and pretty much just movies in general. used to have a KG account several years ago but when they switched servers or whatever i didnt realise they came back and eventually they closed my account.

anyways, would LOVE an invite! this speed test is from my work, so its not what I have all the time, it's much faster at home.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Quarter's Avatar aaaaasssssddddd BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Don't worry for me friend.

"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit."

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    ViolaCard's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarter View Post
    I would appreciate you very much if you would help me and give me this invite.
    Old movies are the best and I can't enjoy them very much because I have only scene trackers and old movies are un-exeptable there I can only download them from public tracker with a very lame speed.
    Here is the speedtest:http://www.speedtest.net/result/245019371.png
    I know my upload speed is lame but I'm very patience, I can wait and if I see that my ratio is low I don't tempt download another torrent I wait untill my ratio becomes better and then I download.
    If you want I can provide ratio proofs too
    you will be able to download 1 torrent a year with that speed. its f-in hard to seed on kg even with a decent connection
    as long as you upload your own stuff it's fairly easy to keep a decent ratio on KG.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Bump

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    hey i would love KG invite, never heard of this site until now...
    here's my speed test

http://www.speedtest.net/result/245937990.png

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    canpan1808's Avatar Give-away state BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    i want to join this awsome tracker because i realy like the old movies. They are way better than the ones in these days.
    Here are your requirements:
    Speedtest:
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/244129614.png

Thanks for your time and for this awsome giveaway!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    really nice tracker, almost 27.000 movie torrents there

take time for chosing the winners

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12