Thread: planet earth , seeding on different trackers

J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    i have an esir release of this series , is there anyway to seed this series in two different trackers at the same time ?

(without copying it to another folder and seeding , its huge )

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    If release(torrent) is the same as on other tracker name,size ect..where u want to seed u can just click to download that torrent again(site where u will seed) and utorrent will make recheck and after that u will seed on both site

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    you mean direct both .torrent files from site A and B to the same location and it will seed without any problems ?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by J-dye View Post
    you mean direct both .torrent files from site A and B to the same location and it will seed without any problems ?
    yep that is correct

u have torrent on site A and u want to seed on B so go to B and from there download,then utorrent will make recheck and after that u will see do u have 100% of file,but sometimes it can happend that u have same size of torrent and name but becuase of little different nfo u will have do download sometimes 1MB or half MB to complete on B and then u cant seed on A

u will see when u make this what i have tell u

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by fOrUmAs View Post
    yep that is correct

u have torrent on site A and u want to seed on B so go to B and from there download,then utorrent will make recheck and after that u will see do u have 100% of file,but sometimes it can happend that u have same size of torrent and name but becuase of little different nfo u will have do download sometimes 1MB or half MB to complete on B and then u cant seed on A

u will see when u make this what i have tell u
    What absolute bollox you respond with at times.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Ye
    i have an esir release of this series , is there anyway to seed this series in two different trackers at the same time ?

Heres my n00b guide to your question(Sucky one at that)

You need to create two different torrent files and also name them differently with different piece sizes as well. Say you wanted to upload an episode of Heroes episode 4.

You would create one torrent with the name Heroes episode 4 on Revtt for example(Per their uploading rules). Then you would create another torrent from the same file, but would upload on TB for example (Per their uploading rules).

Name it Heroes Episode 4 (2008) with a different piece size then force seed it when your done. Also you could put in the episode air date instead.

Revtt= Name torrent file "Heroes Episode 4"
    TB= Name torrent file "Heroes Episode 4 (2008)"

But use different piece sizes when creating torrents. Make sure private torrent is ticked as well. I'm assuming your using utorrent.
    Last edited by grimms; 03-13-2008 at 09:50 PM.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

Ask the obvious first, did you download from 1 place and want to seed to another, or do you want to create a torrent to upload to 2 places (or more) at the same time?

But no, in either case, you can seed from the same directory to multiple trackers whether you download or create the torrent yourself.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Debate is overrated BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I did that but i have to tell you it's not much of a ratio booster...

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    @J-Dye
    If you created the torrent yes. If you downloaded it elsewhere no, unless the same file is uploaded on both the trackers you want to seed on and named the same exact way, then yes.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatiu View Post
    I did that but i have to tell you it's not much of a ratio booster...

well all depends on how big torrent is

and still it is booster for ratio