Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: "good" Pot Smoking Movies

kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    how come everyone missed Pineapple Express?

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    Apocalypse Now

very psychedelic film

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    Speedo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by kooltilldend View Post
    They smoked pot in the movie but I didn't like it. And because there is pot in a movie doesn't make it a good movie to watch while baked.

I think UP is a great movie overall but also a good stoner movie. When the dog, dug, tells the joke about squirrels, I almost peed a little. "Hi, I just meet you, and I love you"

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedo View Post
    They smoked pot in the movie but I didn't like it. And because there is pot in a movie doesn't make it a good movie to watch while baked.

I think UP is a great movie overall but also a good stoner movie. When the dog, dug, tells the joke about squirrels, I almost peed a little. "Hi, I just meet you, and I love you"
    that wasn't the reason though...i thought the movie was actually hilarious!

also how Up is a stoner movie, I'll never know

to each their own i guess

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Frikkin Excellent. Agreed.

I love a bit of O Brother Where Art Thou and Happy Gilmore when I'm lean as a bean.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigish View Post
    Smiley Face is a good one. Anna Faris looks completely stoned

She'd obviously never had a spliff in her life and it was complete crap.
    I agree completely. A waste of fecking time.

-doobs

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    i would try fear and loathing in las vegas probably would freak you out

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    itsabong
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedo View Post

that wasn't the reason though...i thought the movie was actually hilarious!

also how Up is a stoner movie, I'll never know

to each their own i guess

Pineapple express was ok. I don't really remember much of it though . Ya i guess it really is a matter of preference. I can't stand chick flick movies like knocked up but apparently it's good when you're stoned. I just recently saw NAQOYQATSI which was pretty cool.

Found it off of this site http://potpotato.com/category/movies-by-rating/

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    Not sure if this thread is about the best movies to watch while you're high, but if it is, get really baked and watch the Planet Earth series in HD. Truly a mind-blowing experience.

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    Poster
    The Adventure of Faustus Bidgood, this 1 is a gem if you can find it.
    sig removed by Sara...much too big, please read the rules and could you activate your pm's too

10. Movies & TV   -   #50
    KodaCannabis

Laugh

Movies, shows, and some other tid bits I enjoy whilst baked =D

All Cheech and Chong movies are hilarious. Also with Chong That 70's show and he has movie that stars most his family called Far out Man, it's okay worth a few laughs.

Grandma's Boy- Cheesy in parts but I think its a top stoner movie.

Rolling Kansas- Has a few funny parts and the weed forest is awesome, but it's kinda slow.

Dead Man on Campus- Not all pot smoking in this movie but cracked me up none the less and has a great soundtrack =)

Super High Me- Funny and informational.

Half Baked- Great movie and hilarious. Also the dude that wears tye dye does stand up and hes pretty funny ->(Jim Breuer)

Fear and Loathing- One of my favorite movies may be too much for some, but I love it it's all bout a wacky trip.

Blow- Johny Depp did a great job and this is a great movie. Kind of sad but still a good one.

Jay and Silent Bob nKevin Smith movies and standup are always good.

Dazed and Confused is classic =)

Supertroopers- Amazing movie never gets old to me and great pot scenes

Idiocracy- Not really bout pot, but out there movie that makes ya think and plus some laughs.

Old School- Hilarious, not really bout pot may be couple of scenes. "You're my boy blue!

Avatar- Went to theater and seen in 3D while baked don't remember all of it but, it was crazy amazing just because of the graphics alone.

Fight Club- Edward Norton and Brad Pit do amazing jobs in this brilliant movie (One of my all time favorites) not about pot but damn good movie to watch stoned.

Leaves of Grass- Also starring Edward Norton a decently witty pot movie that's worth a watch.

Crank- Sat in front of big ass tv screen glued to this movie fucked up out of my mind after stayin up 2 nights =) loved it. Not bout pot just trippy movie.

also check out Terence McKenna's videos on youtube. He was philosopher, historian, anarchist, and much more. Noted for his knowledge of psychedelics. He has some trippy ideas and can really open you mind up. I like blazin n listenin to him.

SLC Punk- Crazy movie bout drugs and life and anarchy. Love the part where the guy trips out on acid n thinks bob is jesus. Sad in parts though.

Road Trip- One of my favs.

Strange Wilderness- lol worth a watch stoned.

Didn't mention alot cuz many were already covered and I can't remember most lol

Hope some cud b usefull
    Last edited by KodaCannabis; 04-02-2010 at 01:16 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast