Thread: Awaesome Tv show .... need help

n00b BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    hello guyz is there an awesome tv show just like Seinfeld .... plzz post ur views ...

Anyone ???????? Know????
    Last edited by itsmansoorali; 08-26-2010 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Curb your Enthusiasm was written by the same guy who was George from Seinfeld. CYE was funnier imho

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by dNA View Post
    Curb your Enthusiasm was written by the same guy who was George from Seinfeld.
    No it isn't.
    Larry David who writes and stars in CYE co-created Seinfeld (along obviously with Jerry ) and wrote numerous episodes ( notably maybe the best -The Contest) as well as playing the oft heard but never seen George Steinbrenner but Jason Alexander played George Costanza.
    David is allegedly the inspiration for the character though just as Kramer and Elaine supposedly have real life counterparts .
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    ok, here goes ...

Seinfeld = himself
    Kramer = Kenny Kramer (actually set up a Kramer reality tour in NYC)
    Elaine = Carol Leifer (comedienne recently appeared on Celebrity Apprentice)
    George = Larry David

The show was actually shopped around by Larry David, not Seinfeld. He was a more well known comedian at the time though. And Kramer was actually Larry David's neighbor in NYC, not Jerry's.

Curb Your Enthusiasm is actually nothing like Seinfeld, but has a LOT of George moments in it. After re-reading my first post I guess it does look like I said that show was written by Jason Alexander, whoops.

Larry David was George's father's lawyer in the cape on Seinfeld too. All that said, I think Curb Your Enthusiasm is leaps and bounds above Seinfeld, but it's a different kind of humor. Mostly George stuff.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by dNA View Post
    After re-reading my first post I guess it does look like I said that show was written by Jason Alexander, whoops.
    Curb your Enthusiasm was written by the same guy who was George from Seinfeld".
    As you see it actually doesn't "look like " but rather it's exactly what you said ( try CYE was is written by the same guy upon which the character of George on Seinfeld was based ..... or something that hopefully makes a little more sense than what I just wrote).

No soup for you.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    n00b BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Curb your Enthusiasm was written by the same guy who was George from Seinfeld".
    As you see it actually doesn't "look like " but rather it's exactly what you said ( try CYE was is written by the same guy upon which the character of George on Seinfeld was based ..... or something that hopefully makes a little more sense than what I just wrote).

No soup for you.

Guyz i need to know any other comedy show just like ...this one ...must be oldies....???

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    need's Avatar Member
    I don't know - just watch The Wire - best show ever