Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marylin Manson Hate Religion?

ok, I have stumbled across something quite disturbing. Alot of marylin mansons tracks on kazaa lite have been brutally butchered by someone. if you dont understand what i mean, download this...

Marilyn Manson - This is the new s***

i recommend opening it in a wave editor of some sort, but if you want to play it, turn it down super low, wait for about 20 seconds and turn the sound up slowly.

i have been investigating this and it seems that this is not the only song, many others like mobscene, tainted love, slutgarden and many more are like this. somebody has done something to the songs, although i havent found out how, to make them sound like an extremely loud 56k modem... . i have found a way to avoid them... many of them have many users seeding them, and nearly all of them have numbers on the end of their names. now this isnt the best way to tell, but im working on a better one.

that is all...

UPDATE: ok ive looked at the song and it seems like somebodys puposely made an encoding problem happen, as alot of the stuff in the song is screwed. In the comment of the song there is "MvP iZ CominG"...

2. Music   -   #2
    Poster
    these are fake files released by riaa and others

try downloading other recent songs.. alot are fake
    ice ice baby

3. Music   -   #3
    why would the riaa make fake files?

4. Music   -   #4
    because it obviously gets on people's nerves and other's like you. thats just what they want. they want you to get mad enough and not get the song. they want you to have to download 50 different versions to get the right song. people who are 56k on kazaa don't even have a change. they would spend days finding the right versions. then it makes people mad and leave kazaa. and it's working too. the once 4,000,000 user p2p program is now 3,000,000 and gets down to 2,500,000 at times. it's hard to find a good file. thats why the riaa would make fakes.

5. Music   -   #5
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    *sighs*...RIAA doing this is a f*cked up rumor that got started because people know there a thousands of gullible people in this world who will believe in anything...dmorgan will you stop posting absolute Bullshit...so i spose the fake movie files are done by the MPAA...you stupid gullible f*ck...Its kids who have nothing better to do then piss you off...For christ sake...use a search function and read what has been already said...

-Laters-

6. Music   -   #6
    Poster
    Somewhere between the cornfields of Central Illinois
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@4 August 2003 - 08:17
    *sighs*...RIAA doing this is a f*cked up rumor that got started because people know there a thousands of gullible people in this world who will believe in anything...dmorgan will you stop posting absolute Bullshit...so i spose the fake movie files are done by the MPAA...you stupid gullible f*ck...Its kids who have nothing better to do then piss you off...For christ sake...use a search function and read what has been already said...

-Laters-
    I agree. Fake files have been around before the RIAA announced that it would share fake files to screw up P2P. The RIAA is fighting a losing battle. They will never stop it. They are going to go bankrupt trying to stop it.

Argh! :pirate:

7. Music   -   #7
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by I&#39;m_going_slightly_mad+4 August 2003 - 23:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I&#39;m_going_slightly_mad @ 4 August 2003 - 23:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme@4 August 2003 - 08:17

-Laters-
    I agree. Fake files have been around before the RIAA announced that it would share fake files to screw up P2P. The RIAA is fighting a losing battle. They will never stop it. They are going to go bankrupt trying to stop it.

Argh&#33; :pirate: [/b][/quote]
    Least there is another non-gullible person in the world

8. Music   -   #8
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    I don&#39;t normally reply in these fake files/RIAA threads, but most of the fake files aren&#39;t just from kids etc. Look up on companies like Media Defender (and others I can&#39;t think of). These companies make no secret of the fact that they are hired by record companies to flood the networks with bad files - that is their job.

Do some research before you fly off the handle.

9. Music   -   #9
    Originally posted by Skillian@5 August 2003 - 02:35
    I don&#39;t normally reply in these fake files/RIAA threads, but most of the fake files aren&#39;t just from kids etc. Look up on companies like Media Defender (and others I can&#39;t think of). These companies make no secret of the fact that they are hired by record companies to flood the networks with bad files - that is their job.

Do some research before you fly off the handle.
    Meh...i did enough research...and still doesn&#39;t explain why people can&#39;t use the search function...

10. Music   -   #10
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    use the search function&#33; jebus&#33;
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast