Thread: Server too busy

rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    This has been going on for a few days now, and it's more annoying for the fact that the server is not actually too busy.

When that message pops up, it's showing 6 or 7 queries in the bottom bar.
    Most of the heavy lifting has already been done at that point and all that needs doing is to return the page.

If the server busy message was shown with zero queries, the server would return to normal load a lot faster. You don't need customized themes for each user to show this message.

Whatever code is returning the server busy message, move it above the code for checking cookies for logins etc. and things should improve a bit.

Edit: Just realised this is in bittorrent section. Just posted in the first page that would actually load.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Wow u got a shitload of knowledge on that,I think u must better pm a mod rather than flaunting your knowledge up here at the forums and creatin futile spammed up shit..

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    We'll he probably knows a little something considering he's one of the main coders that design the source code most of your major trackers use. He's also an admin on a few of those trackers too. I think he knows what he's talking about.
    See ya in another life, brother.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by willsmith099 View Post
    Wow u got a shitload of knowledge on that,I think u must better pm a mod rather than flaunting your knowledge up here at the forums and creatin futile spammed up shit..
    BEAT THE SMARTY!!!111

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    We'll he probably knows a little something considering he's one of the main coders that design the source code most of your major trackers use. He's also an admin on a few of those trackers too. I think he knows what he's talking about.
    Doh!! Don't you just hate it when that happens?
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    have the same problem

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    hasnainbk's Avatar Member BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    the same problem was happening to me for the last few days but its seems fine now.
    Give More...Take Less...Live Simple

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by seeed View Post
    have the same problem
    Me too!

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Seems OK for the moment, so I'll lock this

EDIT: When it says "server too busy" I'm assuming it means the webserver and not the database server, but what do I know. The assumption being that the site has been the victim of some kind of Denial Of Service attack.