Thread: Help with seedbox..upspeed low

Aliyans's Avatar Came, Saw &Conquered BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    hi
    Anybody here to figure it out my seedbox up speed has been low <1mb[total]..i'm getting almost full down speed..i'm on a 100mbt[rapidswitch]..its only 4 days n onlly 218GB upped...Is there any chance they slow down upspeed??..i'm seeding all with over 50 peers minimum..also i'm having problem with connecting to peers..all setting are done to get optimum speed..all downloads going smooth but upping getting sucked for which i gone for this stuff..

Anybody had this xperience b4..

hi
    Anybody here to help????
    Last edited by Aliyans; 03-17-2008 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    hi
    I wonder my thread was closed or not..?? 41 views no reply...is it weird my query or not understandable or anything like that...please let me know..if cant make it out..thanx

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    what client u using
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    You do know and are fully aware that you are sharing your upspeed with god knows how many others?

Take your query to their tech support and ask how many are sharing that up line.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    You do know and are fully aware that you are sharing your upspeed with god knows how many others?

Take your query to their tech support and ask how many are sharing that up line.

SgtMajor

now this why i don't wanna go with shared uplink they are slow as hell and crap fair play they give good servers but, pay more you get the full uplink

Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Upgrade ur port to 1gbit :-) if u can afford it that is.
    40GBP extra a month ul averadge around 16-20mb upstream.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    hi
    i was not on a shared one 100mbt dedicated...i'm using utorrent..problem is connecting to peers..