Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Recommend a lossless audio tracker

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mafija View Post
    I don't understand you 8.How can you now that I have or not account there.On my luckynes I have,and your comment hmmm what can I say
    is so stupidI give him only direction,and meybe someone will give him invites[bt music isn't ftn or swedbdr so rare]
    I was referring more to the post below yours and such posts in general on FST. I still feel that as a member at the best tracker for FLAC, I think you might at least share the info you just did with the OP, which is much more helpful.
    Listen bud, I really don't appreciate your comment at all.Germanio asked for help and I tried to honestly assist in the best way that I was able.It is up to him not you to decide if it is of any value.Maybe if some people weren't such elitists he wouldn't have had so much trouble in the first place.I hope that in the future that you are not so quick to condemn.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    canpan1808's Avatar Give-away state BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I recommend What

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    It depends on what you're looking for. In terms of quantity, What and Waffles beat out any of the lossless trackers; more users equals more uploads. However they aren't as strictly moderated.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    kaiser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by mafija View Post
    I rely don't understand you and meaning of you'r post.Man only ask for a place with flack musik and this is the best place with a flack music.Your percepcion is so wrong
    Do you think a person will be happy at Pedros even if he's into hip-hop music for example and doesn't want hear anything about clasical rock or jazz? It's not only about FLAC you see. Anyway, it's my opinion because Pedros was worthless for me because I'm more into electronic music myself.
    Peace
    Last edited by kaiser; 03-17-2008 at 08:49 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    kloot's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Are you guys all finished arguing yet?! Seriously though, thanks for all your suggestions everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    I'm not a member at E, so I can't say from personal experience. But I heard it's great(although almost impossible to get in). BTmusic is kick ass. There is new(not meaning new music, just constant uploads) shit upped all the time, great selection, and a good community. And this place you'll have a lot better chances to get in at.

If you want a Live lossless tracker, you can join Zomb Torrents.
    Is 'E' the name of the tracker or is that a typo? I've never heard of it, what's their url (googling 'E' doesn't give much...actually it gives billions of results!

I will look up Zomb Torrents too, could be a useful resource

Quote Originally Posted by krunktastic View Post
    It depends on what you're looking for. In terms of quantity, What and Waffles beat out any of the lossless trackers; more users equals more uploads. However they aren't as strictly moderated.
    Do these 2 have lossless content also? I was unaware. I don't have either of them, but they both seem to be well sought after!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    e****

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Last edited by krunktastic; 03-18-2008 at 12:07 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    adissan's Avatar Piers Morgan Fan BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Bt musci and E**** are the best fo the kind of music u are lookin for

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    kloot's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by krunktastic View Post
    ^^thanks krunktastic

come to think of it, i think i have heard about this one, it looks quite difficult to get into though

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    Why do people always suggest the best trackers that are nearly unattainable? Honestly, you don't even have an account there, so why suggest it? I don't mean to call you two out specifically, but it is a little frustrating that the general answer to "where can I find X tracker?" is to suggest the most elite tracker you've only read about? Despite what you may think, it doesn't help.
    Op asked where to find the best content for flac. None better then Pedro and E****. Don't strive for E****, it won't happen. Pedro's is your best bet, but you will have to proof to members why you should be considered to be invited. Also... you'll have to prove that you really want the site to download flac and to contribute your own flac releases, and also how to properly rip CD's and Vinyl you own to flac format(Properly!).

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast