Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm Pissed Off

go to newsbinpro.com for newsbinpro. it's not free but you can look for cracks. as for new music once again there are plenty of news groups with albums and songs that are mp3 you can dpownload and there's irc. Just like all the new movies that come out on kazaa are usually fakes so will the albums be. New albums are ripped by crews and upped through irc and newsgroups. get your material straight from the horses mouth newsgroups or irc. neither are diffult to use and master. And there's always soulseek if you can't be bother but newsgroups have no queues you download straight away at top speed. It doesn't get any better.

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Originally posted by THATSHAYNE@4 August 2003 - 16:33
    I think you must have DL'd The Annoying Static and Whistling Band's Top 40 album - lol

Sounds like driver and codec probs, not the DL's Chk your sound card's Driver and configuration settings. Also make sure you have the Codec packs from home page here.

They can be adjusted and if they are this can also fowl them up. Make sure they are defaulted.
    it is nothing to do with his computer it is the riaa because they are fucking up all popular mp3s

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    To tell you the truth, i think it is that god damn larz from metallica doing it, and he secretely works at the RIAA for tampering the songs on kazaa and kazaa lite.

RIAA/LARZ SHOULD BE STOPPED NOW!

Aim: Engster510
    Email: [email protected]

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    Poster
    hmmmm.. Really?

By the way, I have to wonder how many viruses are on their way to your aol inbox right now [email protected]

Those and email harvestors love people who post email addresses on open forums.

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    go to hell

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Poster
    Originally posted by Engster510@5 August 2003 - 21:45
    go to hell
    Or use AOL.

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    For f*ck sake its not the RIAA

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    It is the RIAA!!! They hire people, or do it themselves. They use super-high bandwidth to start sending one song with the same hash as the normal one, but it's only static. When people use them as a source, this static is inserted where you downloaded that part of the song from the RIAA. At the beginning, it might be only a small chunk, but after a while, it continues to spread from user to user, and the song becomes useless. It is better just to download from one user on a lot of the newer stuff, because they may have just ripped it, or may have been one of the lucky ones to get a good coopy before the RIAA began propogating the static version...also, it gives you less of a chance as being seen by the RIAA downloading copywrited stuff.

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    Poster
    Originally posted by Bryanhoop@6 August 2003 - 02:57
    It is the RIAA!!! They hire people, or do it themselves. They use super-high bandwidth to start sending one song with the same hash as the normal one, but it's only static. When people use them as a source, this static is inserted where you downloaded that part of the song from the RIAA. At the beginning, it might be only a small chunk, but after a while, it continues to spread from user to user, and the song becomes useless. It is better just to download from one user on a lot of the newer stuff, because they may have just ripped it, or may have been one of the lucky ones to get a good coopy before the RIAA began propogating the static version...also, it gives you less of a chance as being seen by the RIAA downloading copywrited stuff.
    Do you work for the RIAA? Also do you have any proof for the theory you have just created?

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    night stalker, is ignorance bliss? i'm dying to know!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast