Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spread The Love

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidde View Post
    Wow, SgtMajor is asking about invites? O_o And I who thought this was a different man..

Nah j/k mate, I fully trust you, and you have made reading at FST much much better, due to your quality posts.

Good luck!
    -Vidde

EDIT:
    SgtMajor has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
    Doh!

There's some thickos round here, me included at times!

/runs off to enable PMs

cheers V.

Quote Originally Posted by SCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sokrates View Post
    If you look closer to the date off that request you will notice that the request was made near the moment that SweDVDR decided to ban all nonnordic IP`s so is pretty obvious to me what happened to that account.(deleted or banned because off: nonnordic ip)
    Oh and look again at what SgtMajor said in his OP here : "It looks like they tolerate us non-Nordics these days, so now might be a fine time to get an invite yes?"
    Give that man an apple

And I'm as close to the nordic countries as you can get across water, and I still got booted when the old admin threw a wobbly.

I mean, did I complain when they invaded us many years, did I hell as like, yet when I want a movie they say no, fuck off, there's just no justice sometimes!

Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post
    Sarge wait about 3 weeks and ill send you one

Jon
    Jon remember me as well. J/k, As far as the Sgt? I can fully trust this man so anyone who has an invite please give it to him (As long as your not a trader, cheater, or anything else we may not know about).

Sgt i'm quite perplexed that your asking for an invite on fst. Thought I would never see the day. Hell may now freeze over as well.
    I didn't like to ask in the other place as it might have come across as giving in expectation of receiving, considering what was just handed out recently

Quote Originally Posted by sokrates View Post
    Read some of the threads around that time, racist admin was a gentle term for them at that time, if you were a non-nordic IP you just got binned, end of, no explanation and just banned from their IRC, kinda leaves a sour taste in the mouth.
    Last edited by SgtMajor; 03-18-2008 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    i just wondered because i would include informations about these things in such a request thread (no matter how stupid the reason of being banned was)^^
    and as i never read any swedvdr threads (lack of interest ) i couldnt know
    btw why dont they have english rules and faq -.-
    nobody thinks of me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123