Thread: Some points about Raptor 5 VPS

BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Ok guyz,as the label says im intereded in purschasing the hosting ie raptor 5 VPS...so,wanna ask a few questions.
    First of all i wanna know if it will really help me to improve my ratio at a tracker like TT...has anyone tested for himself?
    Im trying to find where hosting ie is located...if any lad from here knows a post would be really appreciated.
    Stupid thread,anyway,it will be my first time to buy a seedbox,lol!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I Havent used them but i hear they are a reseller of keyweb.
    So the data center i belive will be in germany.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    You won't go wrong with sites like TT, it is the major 0sec/0min sites where the problems can be due to sheer number of peers having top of the range seedboxes and they tend to share with next door neighbours before they share with ie.hosting VPSs and such like.

They are located in Germany.

Just be patient with your VPS and it will work out ok, if you are in a rush and impatient and trying to grab everything & anything and overloading the VPS, which is where most of the problems lie, then you will be fine.

Make sure you grab the torrent you want nice & early and you will soon see your ratio increase nicely.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Thanks.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I wish I could tell you about TT, but I can only let you know that on TR, I've boosted my ratio to a 10GB buffer just this week using the Raptor. Just grab a handful of new torrents before they've got a too many seeders and let it rip. Even less popular, but bigger files seem to be pretty good, since you'll be one of the faster seeders when people come through to grab that FLAC or whatever.

And that's just TR, I've buffered other accounts by 200+ GB this week and so has my partner on the box.