Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Giveaway] Bitme + What.cd

panoli's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    can i hav bitme plz plz? i need it becoz im learning train signal i need it very badly. i will b a very good seeder. hrs my ratio proof.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    If I could please get an invite to what.cd because I have been looking a good music tracker for awhile now and would really love to get the what.cd invite

I fap because I must!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    I would take any of them but I'd prefer what.cd, I'm looking for a really good music tracker. I guess stm is not bad but I've heard what is better.
    I have a seedbox so I keep ratios avobe 2 most of the time, 5 sometimes, etc...
    If you have any of the most used trackers I can send you a direct link to my profiles throw PM.

Thank you!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    I would like the what.cd invite, please. I've been with STMusic for a while now and it's great. Unfortunately, it's not cutting it when it comes to some rarer, harder to find music (Thao Nguyen - Like the Linen, for example) and I would love another resource for the more unusual stuff. I wouldn't dream of trading it, I'd be too busy using it and keeping up a great ratio like my two proofs. Thanks!
    Last edited by imapotato; 03-20-2008 at 11:09 PM. Reason: removed image links

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    RedluFF's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    From what I've seen only traders and collectors posted in my thread...
    Comon guys, I'm not blind. Most of you guys request invites in every damn giveaway thread. Don't you think that you should leave the invites for people who deserve them? Anyway, keep on lying dudes, you won't get anything from me

PS: I just took rough overview, I'll take a closer look again. Maybe missed a good user

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    escuoop's Avatar ♥♥♥ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by oprea82 View Post
    nice start m8!
    +1

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by RedluFF View Post
    Comon guys, I'm not blind. Most of you guys request invites in every damn giveaway thread. Don't you think that you should leave the invites for people who deserve them? Anyway, keep on lying dudes, you won't get anything from me

PS: I just took rough overview, I'll take a closer look again. Maybe missed a good user
    And that means? Who deserve them?
    I'm not a trader btw, and just started a couple of weeks ago with my new HD. I'm getting my feet wet and went to a seedbox from the start. You can think whatever you want anyway, but I hope I'm not part of the ones you call liers because I can't stand that.

Thank you

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Highly generous!
    Last edited by cwm9; 03-21-2008 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Don't want to bump the thread yet again

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by RedluFF View Post

If you mean by trader my "Rapidshare" thread, then I was asking for invites in return for unlimited use of my account. Hardly trading and not as bad as account trading...
    o hai

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast