Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: requseting >>>waffles invite and scl invite

grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by prwwnx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post

I wouldn't give you either invite. You don't deserve either one at this point. You would just be putting your inviter at risk(Ban of account). Explain to everyone the accounts your trying to hand out? Both trackers your requesting frown upon this activity.
    please give me invite man i can send me email in pm and no trader no chet

ok?
    I guess you didn't understand me...No one will give you an invite to both waffles or scl at this point. You have another thread where you allegedly have accounts to sites and you are going to give or attempt to give them away. Both waffles and Scl do not want or need members of your kind in their tracker.

No member that loves his community would want these types of users. Hopefully you'll learn from your mistake, participate, become a good active member in all your communities including this one (Fst). Then maybe? BIG maybe, people might start entrusting you, and you may be apart of one of these sites one day. Right now? Highly unlikely.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    so the all GA thing was 1 big fake???
    DAMM

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    alin18's Avatar Ipwn Music Staff BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    yes very big fake

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicraider View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by prwwnx View Post

please give me invite man i can send me email in pm and no trader no chet

ok?
    actually his english reminds me of a member .. didn't u guys smell that
    Good point man

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    ch14637's Avatar Agent 47 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Damn! I got my hopes up that my dream of joining ScT was finally going to be realized! I guess I will yet have to wait some more.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    thought the same. is it true? that is wrong! there a great members and staff here but fake GA's ruin it. i assume every GA is track approved-maybe a mod giving out a invite to a deserving member? Does that happen besides the great b and stoi?
    This guy promised high level track invites to have some sucker invite him to either or, and got called out. gimme his S*t acc? joking but a foul move!
    did he say he has these accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by zxion View Post
    You are still asking for invites, but you still haven't invited those winners you listed?

LOL waiting to see what happens with this....
    Last edited by pone44; 03-21-2008 at 05:11 AM. Reason: you wasted members time with proofs-posts?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by ch14637 View Post
    Damn! I got my hopes up that my dream of joining ScT was finally going to be realized! I guess I will yet have to wait some more.
    Sorry for that Agent 47

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    /me sighs...

Shame that people can't just do things properly...

This disappointed many people I'm sure...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    zxion's Avatar Taste Good BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Once again I think I think oprea82 is prwwnx, both have bad spelling and grammar, and both supported each other saying invites has been sent out or will be sent out lol.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    could be the vote for member thing going on in GA's, fixxer is vouching for him plus.https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/searc...hid=2651726-he want btmusik too.hmmmmn??? Everyone says this guy deserves this invite in some threads, seems weird? unfair...
    Quote Originally Posted by zxion View Post
    Once again I think I think oprea82 is prwwnx, both have bad spelling and grammar, and both supported each other saying invites has been sent out or will be sent out lol.
    other threads?
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...73#post2729330
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...63#post2729328
    seem to know alot or were banned a breakfast?
    Last edited by pone44; 03-21-2008 at 05:21 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast