Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My apology

Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    All,

I have made a big mistake and I attempted to trade an account. I was foolish enough to do so and consequently some of my accounts have been banned since. I was very foolish and selfish and I have learned my mistake. From hereon, I will cherish the rest of my trackers and make contributions to those communities. I will no longer trade.

To all, one of the sites I was banned at was BitMeTV. Since then, I have talked to the staff there and openly admitted my foolish and stupid mistake. While we were talking, they treated me kindly and with respect and I did the same for them. Being courteous, honest, and open will go long ways as opposed to lying. The staff have been kind and generous enough to offer me a second chance. Please do not flame the staff there or anywhere else for the poor actions we make and give them the courtesy and respect anyone deserves.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by dythim View Post
    I will no longer trade.
    glad to hear that you learned something. you chose to learn it the hard way, but you did.

maybe your post will encourage some people not to trade and respect site rules from the beginning.

take this as an example, newcomers!
    Last edited by Polarbear; 03-21-2008 at 07:51 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I traded once and still regret what I`ve done .. they gave me a second change to ! and I respect very much that ! So I will never trade again

Keep yourself clean !

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Nice words my friend
    And good one about bitmetv staff
    Ur words just tell us that they aren't childish as some say

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    pbjabba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    The staff have been kind and generous enough to offer me a second chance.
    Wow, never thought i'd see that. You must've caught the staff on a good day. Alot of people complain about them being unfair but this goes to show they can't be as bad as the majority makes them out to be

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    this show only that they care about the users to !

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    One thing I've learned about Bitmetv.... Act like a retard and they treat you like one...Act like an adult and get treated kindly and most of all be honest and admit your mistakes...

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    I will no longer trade.
    glad to hear that you learned something. you chose to learn it the hard way, but you did.

maybe your post will encourage some people not to trade and respect site rules from the beginning.

May I ask why it is forbidden to trade and where can I find that in the FST-rules?
    What's the difference between a giveaway and a trade and what is the middleman request-section for if trading is forbidden here.

I understand trackers don't like to see their invites being handed out without carefully investigating the invitee, but most trackers have a policy where the inviter is responsable for his invitee, so why is trading or giving away invites forbidden than. The inviter will be punished if he invites a bad user anyway.

Just something I don't really understand.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    hehe
    Go Leafs Go.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post

May I ask why it is forbidden to trade and where can I find that in the FST-rules?
    What's the difference between a giveaway and a trade and what is the middleman request-section for if trading is forbidden here.

I understand trackers don't like to see their invites being handed out without carefully investigating the invitee, but most trackers have a policy where the inviter is responsable for his invitee, so why is trading or giving away invites forbidden than. The inviter will be punished if he invites a bad user anyway.

Just something I don't really understand.
    What if he invites a "good" user who keeps their ratio and even logs everyone's IP for future reference (i.e. evidence in court)? Just one of the more obvious security issues.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast