Thread: Tracker Return XX Peers...

shayx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    i use bitcomet, and i always, and i mean always get the same amount of peers.
    it's always 50...
    on the other end, i tried a another version of bitcomet and i got only peers without the seeds. example: torrent has 40 seeders, 20 leechers, i will get only the 20 with no seeds.
    can anybody tell me what is the option that controls the amount of peers that the tracker can return???
    and yes i applied the TCP patch so it's not the problem...

please help!
    This Isn't Where I Parked My Car

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    messi30's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Can you use utorrent??

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    shayx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    i use utorrent aswell. but i get much better speeds at bitcomet.
    they are both port opened but it seems that bitcomet squeezes the juice of the tracker...
    but this 50 peers thing is annoying, i want lots and lots of peers and i get only 50 or only leechers...whats wrong with it?!
    This Isn't Where I Parked My Car

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Bunnies on Fiber!
    thats because bitcommet sucks donkeydick!

and while its so much faster, its abusing other peers by hammering the tracker, thus causing lesser b/w for others

its a shame tough that i havent found an option to ban buttvomit from µt tough :<
    looking for invite to last.fm

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Either the trackers you are using are set to only return 50 peers, or bitcomet is sending numwant=50.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    KravenX's Avatar CZ Adm|n & sFZ Help
    use utorrent, deactivate dht and Peer Exchange and your problems will be solved